Musselana Condo In Najomtien

jrbkk64

Who knows the developer, Passanan Co. Ltd., of this low rise condominium? They are asking about 70k/sqm, are seperated from the beach by only the 6 meter wide road, 7 storeys high, built quality looks not too bad, pool is nice etc.

Thinking about buying one, but don't trust the legality of the location. I was told the same developer, he is a local, has done a few developments in Pattaya(Wong Amat and others) before, but I have no condo names.

Would appreciate any info.

Thanks.

JR

Who knows the developer, Passanan Co. Ltd., of this low rise condominium? They are asking about 70k/sqm, are seperated from the beach by only the 6 meter wide road, 7 storeys high, built quality looks not too bad, pool is nice etc.

Thinking about buying one, but don't trust the legality of the location. I was told the same developer, he is a local, has done a few developments in Pattaya(Wong Amat and others) before, but I have no condo names.

Thanks.

JR

Na Jomtien comes under a different jurisdiction to Jomtien, Pattaya, and Wong Amat. This particular area comes under Sattahip regulations and I would imagine to be perfectly legal. If the set back from the road is sufficient the 6 metre road would pose no problem. If you look all along the Na Jomtien coastline you will see many developments alot closer to the beach than those found in Pattaya itself. As I understand to develop in Na Jomtien, Bang Saray and other areas of Sattahip the developer has to seek permission from the Thai Navy as well as the local Tesa Baan. Many of the developments along that coastline are well within the stipulated 100 metres from the MSL to build 23 metres high, unlike similar developments in Pattaya. Go and check with a lawyer to confirm what I've said and also ask yourself would the developer risk constructing such a building if it wasn't legal?

Thanks.

JR

Na Jomtien comes under a different jurisdiction to Jomtien, Pattaya, and Wong Amat. This particular area comes under Sattahip regulations and I would imagine to be perfectly legal. If the set back from the road is sufficient the 6 metre road would pose no problem. If you look all along the Na Jomtien coastline you will see many developments alot closer to the beach than those found in Pattaya itself. As I understand to develop in Na Jomtien, Bang Saray and other areas of Sattahip the developer has to seek permission from the Thai Navy as well as the local Tesa Baan. Many of the developments along that coastline are well within the stipulated 100 metres from the MSL to build 23 metres high, unlike similar developments in Pattaya. Go and check with a lawyer to confirm what I've said and also ask yourself would the developer risk constructing such a building if it wasn't legal?

Sorry got to say daft advice considering the latest developments. Ask a Thai lawyer - gotto laugh.

I really do not know if there is a 100 meter, 200 meter, 10 inch limit to this area of the beach. I do know Hua Hin has stopped issuing building permits inside 200 meters. There must be some reason for that.

Ask View Talay - they are the experts on how to make things legal

As for right by the road - well fine right now - what's it going to be like in 10-15 years as more developments go up along the beach. Loads of traffic and then they widen the road a bit. Not to mention a few good sized storms, storm surges and the possibility of a rise in sea level.

Thanks.

JR

Sorry got to say daft advice considering the latest developments. Ask a Thai lawyer - gotto laugh.

I really do not know if there is a 100 meter, 200 meter, 10 inch limit to this area of the beach. I do know Hua Hin has stopped issuing building permits inside 200 meters. There must be some reason for that.

As for right by the road - well fine right now - what's it going to be like in 10-15 years as more developments go up along the beach. Loads of traffic and then they widen the road a bit. Not to mention a few good sized storms, storm surges and the possibility of a rise in sea level.

Did I say a Thai Lawer? There are many good International law firms in Bangkok, but you're right I certainly wouldn't take advise from a lawyer in Pattaya, especially one that also sells houses, land, does visas, laundry, short time, long time, taxi services and motor bike rentals. If you do not know if there is a 100m, 200m or 10 inch limit to the beach you should not really respond to this question. I DO know the regulations, so how you can say "daft advise" when you admit to not knowing the law is somewhat daft in my opinion! :o

Thanks.

JR

Did I say a Thai Lawer? There are many good International law firms in Bangkok, but you're right I certainly wouldn't take advise from a lawyer in Pattaya, especially one that also sells houses, land, does visas, laundry, short time, long time, taxi services and motor bike rentals. If you do not know if there is a 100m, 200m or 10 inch limit to the beach you should not really respond to this question. I DO know the regulations, so how you can say "daft advise" when you admit to not knowing the law is somewhat daft in my opinion! :o

The point I am trying to make is that there seems to be too many armchair lawyers around only too willing to give there two penneth of advice.

I stated that I am not sure what the laws and regulations are. I am just being honest about this.

You state that you KNOW the law - good for you. This is the same argument used by investors in VT7. They know the law - VT Knows the law and their Thai lawyers know the law

Whoops.............................

A similiar set of arguments were paraded when VT7 was started

However how many folks who KNOW the law (Including City HAll - Thai lawyers and developers) could well end up with egg on face when and if VT7 is STOPPED

I like your view about the high inegrity of Pattaya Lawyers.

I just urge folks who are thinking of buying an expensive condo to really really take care when making their decisions - especially in Pattaya and Jomtien.

The point I am trying to make is that there seems to be too many armchair lawyers around only too willing to give there two penneth of advice.

I stated that I am not sure what the laws and regulations are. I am just being honest about this.

You state that you KNOW the law - good for you. This is the same argument used by investors in VT7. They know the law - VT Knows the law and their Thai lawyers know the law

However how many folks who KNOW the law (Including City HAll - Thai lawyers and developers) could well end up with egg on face when and if VT7 is STOPPED

I just urge folks who are thinking of buying an expensive condo to really really take care when making their decisions - especially in Pattaya and Jomtien.

Absolutely. Folks in VT5 could find themselves homeless if somebody goes to court to have it taken down.

Thanks so far folks! Anybody on this forum know the developer? I think they are called "Passanan Co. Ltd".

By the way,.the location in relation to the road is such that widening the road would have to be on the seaside as the front of the building is only 1 meter away from the road

Thanks so far folks! Anybody on this forum know the developer? I think they are called "Passanan Co. Ltd".

By the way,.the location in relation to the road is such that widening the road would have to be on the seaside as the front of the building is only 1 meter away from the road

Sorry I don't know this developer - maybe someone here can shed some light.

As to widening - I just take as example other situations around Pattaya where homes and businesses that once enjoyed a small strip of sanity in front of their properties are now suffering from traffic just inches (not feet) from their front doors. Their seems to be no priority given for pedestrians so if needed they will take whatever they want.

I like the type of development you are looking at. Low rise, by the beach - Idylic

Good luck and take care as I see you are already doing

Thanks.

JR

You answered the question in your last sentence - The question relates to a property in NA JOMTIEN, not Pattaya or Jomtien. Drive down Jomtien Beach Road and you will pass the sign reading NA JOMTIEN before you get to Musselana. As I stated originally there are different regulations in NA JOMTIEN, which comes under Sattahip jurisdiction - NOT Pattaya City Hall! I am not an armchair lawyer, but it is misinformed people like you that cast doubt in peoples minds when there is really no need for it. Good that bit about Pattaya lawyers though even if I do say so myself :D

Absolutely. Folks in VT5 could find themselves homeless if somebody goes to court to have it taken down.

Be realistic will you :o

Thanks.

JR

You answered the question in your last sentence - The question relates to a property in NA JOMTIEN, not Pattaya or Jomtien. Drive down Jomtien Beach Road and you will pass the sign reading NA JOMTIEN before you get to Musselana. As I stated originally there are different regulations in NA JOMTIEN, which comes under Sattahip jurisdiction - NOT Pattaya City Hall! I am not an armchair lawyer, but it is misinformed people like you that cast doubt in peoples minds when there is really no need for it. Good that bit about Pattaya lawyers though even if I do say so myself :D

Regulations are regulations

Laws are Laws

That is in most places of the world - This is Thailand and especialy this is Pattaya

There is also such a thing as common sense.

Why do you think that a law was passed regulating development of tall structures 200 meters from the waterline? - just for fun? - just for the hel_l of it?

Wether this law at this time applies or does not apply to Na Jomtien is neither here nor there.

Building tall structures within feet of the water is neither prudent, safe nor common sense.

Investing good money in a property just meters from the beach in a location a few hundred yards from an ongoing lawsuit over this issue - well in my mind that is daft.

I hope I do sow some seeds of doubts. I hope folks will think once, think twice and then maybe a third time before believing all the hype that is spouted by the sales people

However don't believe me as I am certainly not an expert on Thai Law as our previous poster claims to be

Sorry can you point out where I am mis-informed or giving out mis-information

Or are my opinions to be classed as mis-opinions

Thanks.

JR

Firstly you openly admit you don't know what you're talking about. Then you have sour grapes because you as well as everyone else knows in the back of their mind that View Talay are well within their rights to build VT7 and that VT5 will never be pulled down in a month of Sundays. You even go so far as to say VT knows how to make things legal, so I say yes you are mis-informed and bitter about the prospect of having to look into the back of pretty ugly building. :o

Thanks.

JR

Laws are Laws

That is in most places of the world - This is Thailand and especialy this is Pattaya

STARTING TO SOUND LIKE StopVT7 - THAILAND IS A COUNTRY OF LAWS, ETC,ETC,BLAH BLAH BLAH - DEPENDS ON HOW THE LAW IS INTERPRETED AND HOW MUCH MONEY CHANGES HANDS IN ANY LEGAL CASE

COMMON SENSE DOESN'T ALWAYS PREVAIL - MOST OF THE THAIS I KNOW DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS LET ALONE POSSES ANY

Why do you think that a law was passed regulating development of tall structures 200 meters from the waterline? - just for fun? - just for the hel_l of it?

YOU STATED EARLIER THAT YOU DIDN"T KNOW IF THE LAW WAS 100m, 200m, or 10" FROM THE BEACH. SOUNDS LIKE THE ARMCHAIR LAWYER HAS WOKEN UP NOW.

Wether this law at this time applies or does not apply to Na Jomtien is neither here nor there.

OF COURSE IT DOES, THE SAME AS IT DOES ON PHUKET AND SAMUI. WHERE YOU WILL FIND DIFFERENT RULES AGAIN.

Building tall structures within feet of the water is neither prudent, safe nor common sense.

SEE PREVIOUS COMMENT ABOUT COMMON SENSE - DO YOU THINK FOUR PASSENGERS ON A MOTOR BIKE WITH NO CRASH HELMETS ARE USING COMMON SENSE?

Investing good money in a property just meters from the beach in a location a few hundred yards from an ongoing lawsuit over this issue - well in my mind that is daft.

TOTALLY DIFFERENT CASES ALTOGETHER - I THINK YOU'RE JUST DAFT

I hope I do sow some seeds of doubts. I hope folks will think once, think twice and then maybe a third time before believing all the hype that is spouted by the sales people

WHAT'S IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU IF PEOPLE WANT TO INVEST MONEY HERE? JUST A BITTER ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES

However don't believe me as I am certainly not an expert on Thai Law as our previous poster claims to be

QUITE RIGHT YOU'RE NOT AN EXPERT

EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH OR TOUCH A KEYPAD

YOU SAID IT!

Thanks.

JR

Laws are Laws

STARTING TO SOUND LIKE StopVT7 - THAILAND IS A COUNTRY OF LAWS, ETC,ETC,BLAH BLAH BLAH - DEPENDS ON HOW THE LAW IS INTERPRETED AND HOW MUCH MONEY CHANGES HANDS IN ANY LEGAL CASE

COMMON SENSE DOESN'T ALWAYS PREVAIL - MOST OF THE THAIS I KNOW DON"T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT MEANS LET ALONE POSSES ANY

YOU STATED EARLIER THAT YOU DIDN"T KNOW IF THE LAW WAS 100m, 200m, or 10" FROM THE BEACH. SOUNDS LIKE THE ARMCHAIR LAWYER HAS WOKEN UP NOW.

OF COURSE IT DOES, THE SAME AS IT DOES ON PHUKET AND SAMUI. WHERE YOU WILL FIND DIFFERENT RULES AGAIN.

SEE PREVIOUS COMMENT ABOUT COMMON SENSE - DO YOU THINK FOUR PASSENGERS ON A MOTOR BIKE WITH NO CRASH HELMETS ARE USING COMMON SENSE?

TOTALLY DIFFERENT CASES ALTOGETHER - I THINK YOU'RE JUST DAFT

WHAT'S IT GOT TO DO WITH YOU IF PEOPLE WANT TO INVEST MONEY HERE? JUST A BITTER ABOUT WHAT'S HAPPENING BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES

QUITE RIGHT YOU'RE NOT AN EXPERT

EVERYTIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH OR TOUCH A KEYPAD

YOU SAID IT!

You come over as a very bitter person whenever someone disagrees with you

Of couse you are right

You are always right

Have a good day

By the way - I am sat on my balcony drinking coffee and watching View Talay put the finishing touches to their new 5 story condo

I am having a very nice day thank you

Hey guys,

Please stay on topic and argue elsewhere. I appreciate all information, positive or negative, as it helps me to make a balanced decision.

I have bought property before in Thailand, so I am no newbie. I know most if not all the pitfalls and risks and, on this forum, am just looking for any helpful info on this particular project and the Na Jomtien area.

The asking prices seem reasonable for the area, especially compared to La Royale.

Hey guys,

Please stay on topic and argue elsewhere. I appreciate all information, positive or negative, as it helps me to make a balanced decision.

I have bought property before in Thailand, so I am no newbie. I know most if not all the pitfalls and risks and, on this forum, am just looking for any helpful info on this particular project and the Na Jomtien area.

The asking prices seem reasonable for the area, especially compared to La Royale.

When my friend was in the market to buy a condo last year we went everywhere. He eventually picked a unit closer to town but we did check out Musselana? We thought that Portofino and La Royale were miles ahead of it in many areas such as direct beach access, facilities, construction standard, floor plans, views etc. Very difficult to compare prices of high rise against low rise. High rise is always going to be more expensive and believe me 70,000 per sq.m is not cheap for a low rise. We dealt directly with David Gray from East Coast and got offered units in La Royale cheaper than list. We went directly to Portofino without an agent. Always try and negotiate. This is a buyers market.

[

Hello OneMike: You raise an issue that has puzzled me for some time.

Why was a law passed regulating tall structures 200 meters from the shoreline? Why?? Who lobbied successfully for such a regulation

Pattaya has many buildings located well within that limit. The inevitable infilling that will take place as the resort develops and prospers will look very odd all new buildings are set back from the existing building line.

Is it possible that the people who own the land along the beachfront have lobbied for this regulation so that they may first build and sell condos 200 meters back from where everyone wants to be.

When these are all completed and sold then the law might be changed again to allow the front 100 meters of land to be developed. By then its price will have increased enormously.

This would allow the landowners two bites of the cherry and make double the profit.

I have no vested interest in this one way or the other but observe that around the world beachfront land in resort areas is highly desired and nearly always ends up being developed.

Take a closer look at Pattaya Bay

There are very very few buildings over 5 storys in that magic 200 meter zone from the waterline

Maybe on that premise you should ask why.

As you said greed is a prime motivator. However the old ways of a few bob or a few million under the table will fix most problems are coming to an end.

As you also said many resorts around the world have suffered from this "profit taking"

Recent developments in Spain for example involving corrupt licensing has resulted in many tall structures on the beachfront being demolished.

How can Pattaya rescue it's ailing image and stagnant property market?

Who in their right mind is going to invest in a condo when their multi million Baht or multi million dollar is going to be a multi million white elephant just a few years down the road.

VT5 is a prime example - the condo next door built according to the law 200 meters back. Then mysteriously View Talay manages to get a 100 Meter permit. Ah well sod em we got the brass. Bugger your sea view - should have bought on the beach. Then just a couple of years down the line the same company try to build VT7 and it's a case of bugger their own customers in VT5. To top it all there is a plot of land etween the VT5 & VT7 so let's build there and bugger the lot of them. Sad really but as you say that's life.

A good start would be to enforce a few laws and give existing owners who bought into "legal projects" a fair crack of the whip to stand up to unscrupulous developers who don't give a toss.

Wishfull thinking maybe - VT7 is a test case - let's see if the law or the Baht wins

I have seen that beach road washed out at different sections on-and-off for years. It has recently been improved a great deal, and may last for many more years, or the sand might be washed away from the front and beneath, and then the boulders sink, and the road falls away again.

There are very very few buildings over 5 storys in that magic 200 meter zone from the waterline

As you said greed is a prime motivator. However the old ways of a few bob or a few million under the table will fix most problems are coming to an end.

As you also said many resorts around the world have suffered from this "profit taking"

Recent developments in Spain for example involving corrupt licensing has resulted in many tall structures on the beachfront being demolished.

Who in their right mind is going to invest in a condo when their multi million Baht or multi million dollar is going to be a multi million white elephant just a few years down the road.

VT5 is a prime example - the condo next door built according to the law 200 meters back. Then mysteriously View Talay manages to get a 100 Meter permit. Ah well sod em we got the brass. Bugger your sea view - should have bought on the beach. Then just a couple of years down the line the same company try to build VT7 and it's a case of bugger their own customers in VT5. To top it all there is a plot of land etween the VT5 & VT7 so let's build there and bugger the lot of them. Sad really but as you say that's life.

A good start would be to enforce a few laws and give existing owners who bought into "legal projects" a fair crack of the whip to stand up to unscrupulous developers who don't give a toss.

Wishfull thinking maybe - VT7 is a test case - let's see if the law or the Baht wins

OK one mike, hope you enjoyed your coffee and your current sea view. How old is the condo next to VT5? (Grand Condo) How old is Jomtien Condo Complex? How old is Jomtien Condotel? Like these developments, I think you're living in the past and reminiscing about the good ole days. You like Pattaya how it was twenty years ago, you don't like to see places grow economically and local people prosper through a knock on effect. You're retired, you've just work out how to use a computer, you lead a simple life with simple requirements. Any changes to that and you like so many people similar to you are up in arms and debating about whether it's 100m, 200m or 10" from the shoreline. I agree with what you say, take a look at Pattaya bay and it's quite plain to sea how many buildings up to and over 23 metres there are within 200m. For goodness sake open your eyes, ears and wake up and smell the coffee. Times, they are a changin, whether you like it or not. Time stands still for no one and my humble advise would be that if you really are retired, make the most of the time you have left, don't dwell on the past as you never know when your twilight years will come to an end.

OK one mike, hope you enjoyed your coffee and your current sea view. How old is the condo next to VT5? (Grand Condo) How old is Jomtien Condo Complex? How old is Jomtien Condotel? Like these developments, I think you're living in the past and reminiscing about the good ole days. You like Pattaya how it was twenty years ago, you don't like to see places grow economically and local people prosper through a knock on effect. You're retired, you've just work out how to use a computer, you lead a simple life with simple requirements. Any changes to that and you like so many people similar to you are up in arms and debating about whether it's 100m, 200m or 10" from the shoreline. I agree with what you say, take a look at Pattaya bay and it's quite plain to sea how many buildings up to and over 23 metres there are within 200m. For goodness sake open your eyes, ears and wake up and smell the coffee. Times, they are a changin, whether you like it or not. Time stands still for no one and my humble advise would be that if you really are retired, make the most of the time you have left, don't dwell on the past as you never know when your twilight years will come to an end.

Always right - You are a complete waste of time and space - I am not taking your bait and wasting any more time

Opening poster - take this morons advice - up to you

Edited by OneMikeInBangkok

Always right - You are a complete waste of time and space - I am not taking your bait and wasting any more time

Touched on a nerve have I? The truth must hurt. It is Morons like you who do not know what they are talking about, and you admit to not knowing is the sad part. Go sit on your balcony and enjoy your coffee. Have an enjoyable retirement and don't dwell on the past too much. I wish you no ill feeling whatsoever, just try to give people correct information and the world will be a better place.

Touched on a nerve have I? The truth must hurt. It is Morons like you who do not know what they are talking about, and you admit to not knowing is the sad part. Go sit on your balcony and enjoy your coffee. Have an enjoyable retirement and don't dwell on the past too much. I wish you no ill feeling whatsoever, just try to give people correct information and the world will be a better place.

Correct information is that the law says that any building over 14 meters should be 200 metres back as are Jomthien Condotel, Grand Condotel, and Jomtien Complex. Jomthien Condotel and Grand Condotel were the first hi-rises to be built in the area in 1986 and 1988 and the Board of Directors headed by Mr. Thaworn Trsiripisal followed the Law by building 200 metres back.

Other correct information is that the Manager of Grand Condotel was asked how come VT5 was being built so much further forward and he replied that the law can be changed every 5 years. As we know this was BS. But where was the condo committee when this was going on? And I have heard that Grand Condo did and still do have a lawyer on the Committee!

Edited by Tammi

Correct information is that the law says that any building over 14 meters should be 200 metres back as are Jomthien Condotel, Grand Condotel, and Jomtien Complex. Jomthien Condotel and Grand Condotel were the first hi-rises to be built in the area in 1986 and 1988 and the Board of Directors headed by Mr. Thaworn Trsiripisal followed the Law by building 200 metres back.

Other correct information is that the Manager of Grand Condotel was asked how come VT5 was being built so much further forward and he replied that the law can be changed every 5 years. As we know this was BS. But where was the condo committee when this was going on? And I have heard that Grand Condo did and still do have a lawyer on the Committee!

Thanks Tammi but this guy either will not believe, chooses not to believe, has his head stuck in the sand or maybe stuck somewhere where the only thing he can see clearly is his lower intestine.

There is another explanation - the guys attitude and style strangely resembles a poster who for legal reasons cannot be mentioned who has a not so hidden agenda about "low" rise condos

Now I cannot mention his name except that he has big BALLS and likes to knock over skittles.

I wonder - "there's nowt as queer as folk" as me old gran said "except some folk are queerer than others"

Before anyone get's on their hobby horse the word "queer" as used in the last century, last millenia (Remember I am but a poor illeterate pensioner) means strange and nowt else

To be relevent to the original poster "Mr Skittles" and his low rise codo dream is now the subject of litigation being pursued by the same lawyers as the ones who are prosecuting the case for Jomtien Complex.

Of course I know nowt. I can't find out owt because my Zimmer frame is seized up and I am so frail and weak I can't open a can of baked beans let alone open a computer.

I could be wrong, According to our "knowledgable gentleman" everything I say is wrong.

But on the other hand stranger Trolls have happened - what say you Mr. Skittles

If the low states clearly 200m., why the court ordered the measurement of 100m. It doesn’t make any sense. We all know the result already. Is it a case of proving the obvious. I really think so.

How old is Siam Bayview Hotel in Pattaya. It is 10 floor high and about 150m from the beach.

Well done marekm1, good to see someone has opened their eyes and can see what I'm on about. As for mike I think not only is he a bit doddery by his comments, but he seems to be losing his mind. I think I know who mike is referring to after reading threads which mysteriously vanished, but my interest lays with my investment in VT7. Apologies to the OP as this thread seems to become another forum for the disillusioned folk of Jomtien Complex wishing to spread the word of the gospel by stopVT7 :o Thailand is a country of laws depending on how you understand them.

Well done marekm1, good to see someone has opened their eyes and can see what I'm on about. As for mike I think not only is he a bit doddery by his comments, but he seems to be losing his mind. I think I know who mike is referring to after reading threads which mysteriously vanished, but my interest lays with my investment in VT7. Apologies to the OP as this thread seems to become another forum for the disillusioned folk of Jomtien Complex wishing to spread the word of the gospel by stopVT7 :o Thailand is a country of laws depending on how you understand them.

Good Luck - I hope you invested in floors 3 or 4

On second thoughts maybe I hope you invested above that

Strange that you should be so adamant that Na Jomtien is NO problem unlike further up the beach and Pattaya

Surely this impies you accept that VT7 and your investments are in deep smelly stuff

You still have a few chances

Maybe VT will give you your money back - if the project doesn't go bankrupt first

Ah well - back to the balcony - I at least have a balcony - now where did I put my Zimmer frame? eee these young uns don't know they were born. I wish Winston was still around he would sort them out like he did Hitler. I used to know know his mam you know.

Lek, Noi - whatever your name is - where's me pension book?

Me eyes aren't as good as they used to be back in Boer War

Edited by OneMikeInBangkok

After reading your comments I tend to agree with you. I can't wait until a conclusion is made and all this rubbish is forgotten once and for all.

Strange that you should be so adamant that Na Jomtien is NO problem unlike further up the beach and Pattaya

Surely this impies you accept that VT7 and your investments are in deep smelly stuff

Maybe VT will give you your money back - if the project doesn't go bankrupt first

Ah well - back to the balcony - I at least have a balcony - now where did I put my Zimmer frame? eee these young uns don't know they were born. I wish Winston was still around he would sort them out like he did Hitler. I used to know know his mam you know.

:D:D:D Well done Mike, glad you can see the funny side of it. It's great to see you still have a sense of humour even if you've lost most of your marbles and your Zimmer frame. One last question I once asked my dear old gran, did you know Charles Dickens? :D

:D:D:D Well done Mike, glad you can see the funny side of it. It's great to see you still have a sense of humour even if you've lost most of your marbles and your Zimmer frame. One last question I once asked my dear old gran, did you know Charles Dickens? :D

Not personally - But my mom once showed me a letter addressed to her grandmother from dear cousin Charles

You may be amused considering your views on my postings to know that my Mums maiden name (which appears on my birth certificate) - she was married so don't assume anything else. My Mum's maiden name was Crapper

So I am proud to say that every time you go to the lavatory you can thank my great great grandfather Thomas Crapper for helping to flush away all the stuff you write about