Anybody Have Experiences With Canada ?

Hey there,

just want to know if anyone has any experience with trying to get a Thai girl to Canada as a tourist, student visa etc......

I did a search but there is nothing specific to Canada. Just wanna see what advice is out there.

thanks

About 5-6 years ago I wanted to take my wife, my 3 kids and a 50 y/o friend of my wifes, to Canada for a holiday. When applying I was told by a lady behind the counter that I would probably be refused visas for my wife, kids, friend of my wife because I hadn't even been to England (I'm a Brit)with my wife yet and she suggested that I go to England for a holiday first.

I didn't know what to do at the time and wasn't sure of any difficulties with getting visas for Canada. This was long before I had access to info on the internet.

So I was left wondering whether to challenge them there and then and risk losing the application fees if I was refused. I decided to leave and try and find out more about obtaining Canadian visas. Shortly afterwards though, my circumstances changed and I kind of lost the interest to go to a country that I've always longed to go to since a teenager.

Gazza