Accomodation Around White Sands, Koh Chang

Smithson

We're heading to Koh Chang on Sunday to meet friends staying at White Sands. We have 2 dogs and would like somewhere near, but not necessarily on white sands.

Most cheaper places don't mind if you have dogs, but fancy places are worried about damage. I'd also like to be somewhere without heaps of ppl, so the middle of white sands probably isn't an option.

Anybody have suggestions?

We're heading to Koh Chang on Sunday to meet friends staying at White Sands. We have 2 dogs and would like somewhere near, but not necessarily on white sands.

Most cheaper places don't mind if you have dogs, but fancy places are worried about damage. I'd also like to be somewhere without heaps of ppl, so the middle of white sands probably isn't an option.

Anybody have suggestions?

Leave the dogs at home; you'll be much less restricted. Surely there must be someone who you can trust to mind them for a few days?

Rather than start a new thread, could I possibly " tag on " to the initial question ..??

Similarly I need to visit a staff member who is working at the brand-new Dusit

Princess ( opening on 1st November ) at Ao Bai Lan which is further south on the island.

Under the circumstances it obviously wouldn't be appropriate for me to stay at the

Dusit itself and I was thinking of Bai Lan Bay Resort.

Just by chance has anyone had any experience of this place or any recommendations

/suggestions near Bai Lan Bay or Ta Nam Beach ( otherwise known as Lonely Beach ) ?