Boat Schedule Changes and Cancellations

If anyone has any news about boat cancellations between the islands or to the mainland, perhaps they can post them here to save unneccessary flood stricken journeys across the island for a non-existent boat? I don't have any at present but travel frequently to the other islands and the mainland so would appreciate any info people have....

Here are some useful telephone numbers:

Lomprayah - 0772384112

Seatran - 077238679

Raja (Donsak) - 0774711513

Raja (Phangan) - 0773774523

Songserm (for those brave enough!) - 077377704

Had Rin Queen (see above) - 077375113

Stay dry y'all

If anyone has any news about boat cancellations between the islands or to the mainland, perhaps they can post them here to save unneccessary flood stricken journeys across the island for a non-existent boat? I don't have any at present but travel frequently to the other islands and the mainland so would appreciate any info people have....

Lomprayah - 0772384112

Seatran - 077238679

Stay dry y'all

Seatran Samui - Phangan 8.00am this morning on schedule

If you are going to post every time the boats run then this thread will certainly fill up rather quickly. Perhaps better to just leave it to known cancellations since that doesn't occur quite so often.

Good one S.C! Very useful.

Perhaps something for the pinned section? :D

SC? It was my idea and I am not letting anyone else take credit for it. Tsk. :D

Oops. Sorry man. mssabai.Great idea. :o

Credit where credit is due !

Lomprayah is leaving from Banrak now btw. not Maenam any more due to high waves.

• 1 month later...

Saw a sign for a new boat that is supposed to start running from Big Buddha to the Ban Tai pier on Koh Phangan on 15 December.

Sorry, I can't remember the name but it is a speed boat. No price listed on the sign but the schedule says it will leave Samui at 7 am and leave Koh Phangan at 7:30 am and run every hour (ie on the hour it leaves Samui, on the half hour it leaves Koh Phangan). The trip will take 10 minutes.

There is a reservation number on the sign, but I didn't catch it as we were driving to town. Sorry, thats all the info I got off the sign, no idea who owns the boat, how big it is or how much it costs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Apparently Songeserm 5pm from Nathon has started running again, but they told me that last week so best to phone and check first.

Schedule is 16:50 (source phangan.info)

Definitely leaves at 5 or just after. I always get there about 5 to and have never missed it. Advertised on the ticket booth as being 5 too. Don't know where the Phangan guides get their boat times from sometimes!

Timetable changes by Samui-Phangan Express

I was at the pier yesterday, when a boat was arriving, so I tuk a pictures and received a flyer with the departing times, new:

Samui departure 08:00 a.m. for the first boat (no more 07:00 a.m.)

Phangan departure 08:30 a.m. for the first boat (no more 07:30 a.m.) all all other departure times reamins the same, every hour on departure

ham

call center 077 425 262

post-56008-1200798659_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

morning boat, Songserm Line to change early departure (07:00) to 9:00, for Nathon, Samui, start 14th of march2008

ham

p.s. if you need to go earlier, go with Lomprayah, 07:00 to Meanam

post-56008-1205318062_thumb.jpg

morning boat, Songserm Line to change early departure (07:00) to 9:00, for Nathon, Samui, start 14th of march2008

ham

p.s. if you need to go earlier, go with Lomprayah, 07:00 to Meanam

post-56008-1205318062_thumb.jpg

This schedule of 09H00 was abandoned ! Also, today morning no boat to Samui with Songerm :o

• 2 weeks later...

Songserm morning boat not available!

I needed to go to the immigration at Ko Samui before the weekend. I was to go by Songserm at 09:00. Lucky I was asking the day before. There is NO Songserm Boat in the morning. Not at 7 and not 9 o'clock!

So I wanted to go by Lomprayah at 11:00, but boat full, no tickets anymore at the counter (weekend and eastern).

Next office Seatran, they had some place available. Arriving in Bang Rak, there was a Taxi waiting for the immigration office (included in the ticket! Cool.

Just a heads up for those traveling from Chumphon. Seatran now run an afternoon boat to Tao, KPG and Samui. Leaves from Paknam at 1pm. Free transfer from either Farang bar or Fame tours It certainly beats the Lomprayah for me hands down. Much better boat when the seas not flat smooth and the staff are a lot more friendly. Plus you dont have to stop at Nanguang and pick up a load of snorkelers. :o

I was recently reading the lastest issue of Phangan Info magazine online and I saw a Raja Ferry schedule that says there is a 0500 ferry from Thongsala to Donsak. Does anyone know if this ferry does, in fact, exist? (sorry if this isn't an appropriate post--i'm new here...) :o

I was recently reading the lastest issue of Phangan Info magazine online and I saw a Raja Ferry schedule that says there is a 0500 ferry from Thongsala to Donsak. Does anyone know if this ferry does, in fact, exist? (sorry if this isn't an appropriate post--i'm new here...) :o

Yes it does but there is no bus to Ban Don.

Yes it does but there is no bus to Ban Don.

Does that meant there isn't an early bus to Ban Don or the Surat Thani airport from Donsak? Anyone have any info on that bus schedule?

thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Lomprayah - 0772384112

Seatran - 077238679

Stay dry y'all

they have also changed the booking. before u could turn up to the port in samui and book your ticket now u have to wait for about 1 hr on the phone to book your ticket. then u can pay via ATM Bank of Auytdya. or join there members club at donsak.

• 3 weeks later...

New Route for SEATRAN Koh Phangan-Donsak 06.30 --> 09.00

Donsak-Koh Phangan: 09.30 --> 12.00

Koh Phangan-Donsak 12.30 --> 15.00

Donsak-Koh Phangan 16.30 --> 19.00

Don't stop in Samui

They suppress Samui-Phangan route

Edited by angiud

• 2 weeks later...
New Route for SEATRAN Koh Phangan-Donsak 06.30 --> 09.00

Donsak-Koh Phangan: 09.30 --> 12.00

Koh Phangan-Donsak 12.30 --> 15.00

Donsak-Koh Phangan 16.30 --> 19.00

Don't stop in Samui

They suppress Samui-Phangan route

They have suppressed this connection already (...)

Look like they start again the Phangan-Samui connection