Flight Needed From Suvarnabhumi To Chiang Mai After 8pm

Chiangmai Foxy

hi,just wondering which airlines now fly fron the new airport to chiang mai.

i land from manchester sat 23rd december around 7pm and am wanting to get a flight straight to c mai.

last year i think i got a 10 30pm thai airways flight.

what options do i now have after 8pm to cmai.one to go i hear has moved to don m as has nok air?

thanks in advance

I think that Nokair only fly from DM. I think Airasia and Thai are the only BKK-CNX flights. Looking on the Airasia website there's a flight at 2040 lands at CNX 2150 but it seems to think that the 23rd is a Sunday rather than a Saturday!

i land from manchester sat 23rd december around 7pm and am wanting to get a flight straight to c mai.

what options do i now have after 8pm to cmai.one to go i hear has moved to don m as has nok air?

thanks in advance

--  ex BKK 2040 hrs FD 3236, Thai Air Asia, that might be a tad tight timing;

--  ex DMK 2135 hrs TG 1124, time enough for transfer from Swampyboom.

That's about all in the current (well, October) THAILAND AIRLINE TIMETABLE.  This is a handy booklet, even since they raised the price to baht 95.  I try to get one monthly at Asia Books, SE-ED, etc.  Keep exipred one in my car.  Also handy for hotel tel #s, embassies, etc.  Used to subscribe but it seemed to take some time for delivery.

They're in the first soi to the left off Convent from Silom:

Advertising & Media Consultants Co., Ltd.

12/F. Silom Condominium, 52/38 Soi Saladaeng 2, Silom Rd., Bangkok 10500

Tel. 0-2266-9040-3, Fax. 0-2236-6764

http://www.thailandairlinetimetable.com/

Mac

I think that Nokair only fly from DM. I think Airasia and Thai are the only BKK-CNX flights. Looking on the Airasia website there's a flight at 2040 lands at CNX 2150 but it seems to think that the 23rd is a Sunday rather than a Saturday!

yes my mistake,23rd is a sunday - Election Day!!!!!

is there likely to be any problems re flights due to election day?

btw thai airways 21 30pm should be fine for me,air asia might be too tight.

thanks in advance

That's about all in the current (well, October) THAILAND AIRLINE TIMETABLE.  This is a handy booklet, even since they raised the price to baht 95.  I try to get one monthly at Asia Books, SE-ED, etc.  Keep exipred one in my car.  Also handy for hotel tel #s, embassies, etc.  Used to subscribe but it seemed to take some time for delivery.

Mac

damm,i got the thai airways 9 30pm flight from new airport last december,must have changed recently to don m

couple of questions please -

if my plane lands at 6 45pm,do i have enough time to catch air asia 8 40pm flight,is it 30 mins before to final check in?

if i am delayed a bit,how long to get to don muang by taxi to catch the 9 30pm thai airways flight.

many thanks

thanks in advance

Mac

damm,i got the thai airways 9 30pm flight from new airport last december,must have changed recently to don m

if my plane lands at 6 45pm,do i have enough time to catch air asia 8 40pm flight,is it 30 mins before to final check in?

if i am delayed a bit,how long to get to don muang by taxi to catch the 9 30pm thai airways flight.

many thanks

anyone? please

need to know what is my best option,air asia,taxi to don m,or last resort stay in bangkok the night and fly up xmas eve.

thanks in advance

-- ex BKK 2040 hrs FD 3236, Thai Air Asia, that might be a tad tight timing;

-- ex DMK 2135 hrs TG 1124, time enough for transfer from Swampyboom.

That's about all in the current (well, October) THAILAND AIRLINE TIMETABLE. This is a handy booklet, even since they raised the price to baht 95. I try to get one monthly at Asia Books, SE-ED, etc. Keep exipred one in my car. Also handy for hotel tel #s, embassies, etc. Used to subscribe but it seemed to take some time for delivery.

Mac

many thanks

anyone? please

need to know what is my best option,air asia,taxi to don m,or last resort stay in bangkok the night and fly up xmas eve.

taking account of the delays you might expect I would advise you to stay overnight,,after a long tiring journey from UK you wont be in the best shape or mood for any delays....immigration???