Catalyst For The Apocolypse...

Bill Clinton is one of the few Americans I didn't mind, and it occured to me today that by DISGRACING Monica Lewinsky's dress, he put the world at risk and caused thousands to die, as it was this incident that lead to his fall from grace and power.

It's actually Monica who I resent for this, cause she used it to get rich and be famous and in doing so she replaced one of the worlds great and well loved leaders with George W Bush, the slow witted, emotional, fat arsed cow.

In his very interesting autobiography, Bill claims that he told Monica to change into the cream coloured dress. Unfortunately being rather excited he had a nasty accident before she could do this. Thus the fate of Iraq was decided.

Bill Clinton is one of the few Americans I didn't mind, and it occured to me today that by DISGRACING Monica Lewinsky's dress, he put the world at risk and caused thousands to die, as it was this incident that lead to his fall from grace and power.

It's actually Monica who I resent for this, cause she used it to get rich and be famous and in doing so she replaced one of the worlds great and well loved leaders with George W Bush, the slow witted, emotional, fat arsed cow.

.....troller :o

The dress seems to have returned from the cleaners!

At least Bill was one of the lads, I doubt if Laura goes down!

Maybe Dubya should take up his bourbon and coke habit again and just relaaaaaax; give the World a break :o

.....troller :o

Troller? What on 768 posts, I've done very well. :D

And what score did you get in the Gay quiz ? :o

Its a good question, and worthy of an answer... :D

What? Y'all trying to get me thrown off this here forum for replying to a political Troll? Best of luck, fellas!

Nah! Get you thrown off, heaven forfend! We just wondered what you scored on the Gay-O-Meter.

If you want to check out everyone else's scores see Help! They Think I'm Gay :D

automatic apologists, hair trigger harranguers and spitefull spankwaggles?( can it be used in that context tgs?)

the above are becoming common on this forum, and if they examined the feedback they get they might realise the level of respect they garner.( analog feedback encompasses 0% to 100%)

keh :o

automatic apologists, hair trigger harranguers and spitefull spankwaggles?( can it be used in that context tgs?)

the above are becoming common on this forum, and if they examined the feedback they get they might realise the level of respect they garner.( analog feedback encompasses 0% to 100%)

keh :o

It's all the Ajarn Forum refugees; the poor souls have no where to go :D

And what score did you get in the Gay quiz ?

Its a good question, and worthy of an answer... :o

What? Y'all trying to get me thrown off this here forum for replying to a political Troll? Best of luck, fellas! :D

how did you go in the gay quiz? :D

Spotted on Yahoo News

"A song starring an unusually animated George Bush and John Kerry drew three times as many visits as the candidates' official Web sites....

....To put that number in perspective, the bipartisan political prank accounted for more than three times as many visits as did the official campaign Web sites of the presidential candidates themselves."

This Land :o

And what score did you get in the Gay quiz ?

Its a good question, and worthy of an answer... :D

What? Y'all trying to get me thrown off this here forum for replying to a political Troll? Best of luck, fellas! :D

how did you go in the gay quiz? :D

What gay quiz...where? :o

Just found the Gay-Meter link......

Boo is 53% Gay

Congratulations! You've scored right in the middle & are a happy and well adjusted hetero babe!

What a relief :D Didn't think I was a lesbian, in fact, I love men so much I thought I must be a gay man :o