Irish Members Take Note.

sceadugenga

Funny you should mention this, it has been a bone of contention with me recently

I saw them there last month and wondered how they got there.

Heineken who own Murphys, deny selling them to Burma( they pulled out of there some time ago), so it's a mystery how they got there.

Anyway, even though I'm a friend of Bills I'm glad you enjoyed them.

They would have come down from China. It's real Indian country north of Tachilek and who knows what comes over the border up there.

They weren't expensive either, about 60B a can. there's a lot of European beers in the same shop and quite a good European and Australian wine selection.

I'll be there tomorrow (in that duty-free shop in Tachilek, that is) with a friend who is on a visa run.

Will do a full inventory of Irish products and I'll report back forthwith.... :o

Edit: Road trip called off due to bad weather; rescheduled for Mon or Tues

Hello Guys,

Do we think that there are many Irish guys in Chiang Rai? I was just there for a week and while I am back home now, I would like to be back in Chiang Rai right now. I would not have expected to see many Irish people living there, but of course, would be delighted if there are?

Mark

Hello Guys,

Do we think that there are many Irish guys in Chiang Rai? I was just there for a week and while I am back home now, I would like to be back in Chiang Rai right now. I would not have expected to see many Irish people living there, but of course, would be delighted if there are?

Mark

:D:o

Hello Guys,

Mark

Aye, we're thin on the ground up here.

About 4 or 5 that I know about. Next time you're up here send me a message( p.m) and we'll

meet up for a cup of tea. :o

• 4 months later...