12 Month Extension Documents Required

What is required to apply for an extension based on married to a Thai. Iam American and have income documentation from US Embassy. I would like to get everything together and submit it to the Ubon Ratchatani Immigration office post haste. My current permitted to stay date is 29 Jan 2008. I am here on the Non Immigrant O multiple entry visa issued in Los Angeles CA. Can I submit the paperwork at anytime or should I wait until the end of Dec 2007? I don't want to be bothered with leaving the country every 90 days.

Thank-you

Rocky

The 40k income and whatever the local office wants. Normally wife, her ID card, her home register, your passport, your arrival card, the marriage certificate and copies of all. Plus photos at home showing you are living together and house number. Expect they will also require a bank account passbook and copies along with a bank letter of current account balance. It is best to contact local office for current list and/or be prepared to return. You should submit application with 3-4 weeks remaining on current permitted to stay stamp.