Football Related Vids

Jockstar

I give you Davie Cooper(RIP). Total legend.

Absolute legend mate. Never forgotten and still missed. Couple of great quotes - Coops "I played for the team I loved." and Walter "God gave Davie Cooper a talent. He would not be disappointed with how it was used."

The classic where he gives the ref back the card that he dropped and gets booked for it ! Even the opposition Hibs player has a go at the ref ( humourless pratt )

SORRY WRONG BOARD - SHOULD HAVE BEEN VIDS

Edited by SuperGers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Why wouldn't it be ? No difference in nudging the ball a bit before the kick, except a bit more air. I've never seen that before.[/quote

I thought the ball had to travel the circumference of the ball, I stand to be corrected.

Why wouldn't it be ? No difference in nudging the ball a bit before the kick, except a bit more air. I've never seen that before.[/quote

I thought the ball had to travel the circumference of the ball, I stand to be corrected.

I could be dead wrong Nev. Maybe somebody could shed some more light on the rules. I ain't no expert !

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

]

I know you are a big fan of diving in football jelly, some crackers in here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QBPGXJE86I

Thanks Bob, some laugh out loud ones there.clap2.gif Much more entertaining than was Spurs and Stoke.tongue.png

wink.png some of them are just ridiculous, filthy buggers. I saw the score was expecting more from that game, we had to watch Fulham vs Hull was not particularly arsed. 1 hour in to diving vids now as it seems United are still rubbish biggrin.png

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I suspect some of you have seen this but what the heck. This is a River Plate fan filmed by his family as he loses it watching River lose the first leg in a relegation playoff. A few years ago when I was in Buenos Aires. It was a sensation and made more enjoyable for me as a Boca Juniors fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XF30ZZ4Ahek