Football Related Vids

Jockstar

Am I allowed to stick on a documentary about football hooligan's JS , or are we keeping this as strictly football ???.

I think we should keep it as football. Though there is nothing wrong with pisstaking as long as its within the rules of TV. Football hooliganism would probably go against the rules of TV here.

By using this service you agree;

1) You will not use thaivisa.com to post any material which is knowingly or can be reasonably construed as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, referencing prostitution (including bargirls and barboys), referencing suicide, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of any law.

Thanks for asking before posting. I did delete a post by MrBoJangles yesterday which while it was funny. It did go against the rules of TV.

I did delete a post by MrBoJangles yesterday which while it was funny. It did go against the rules of TV.

Solly :D

it was funny though :D

Any chance of a pm Mr b :D

I'll have a look when i get home buddy. I can't do it here as for some reason certain sites (including youtube) are blocked when i'm on my company laptop. Hope they never find out how much time i spend on this site :o

Classic game from the old first division from 1982- no sub goalkeepers of course in those days- look out for a young Paul Bracewell in goals, later replaced by veteran defender Derek Parkin. Great performances by Brian Stein and Paul Walsh for Luton, Georgie Berry scoring twice and Mark Chamberlain in form- later called up for England that month. Micky Thomas in the Stoke side also. Loads of goals, a red card and missed penalty in the 90th minute.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JqI3zNRCJDM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Those are some mad skillz, why did I not think about running around the edge of a roof juggling balls when I was a kid. If Nani just got told off for his juggling actics against the arse at the weekend these boys would have got a serious kicking. I would love to see some more of those sorts of skills incorporated into the top leagues

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...