Visa Again?!

Hello there

I am a bit confused about the rules regarding visa's. I enetered thailand form cambodiaabout three months ago on a 1 month visa. I then did a visa run from bangkok to the border of cambodia as my firt visa expired and had to gte a new one done. After the second visa I overstayed by 11 days and left through the malaysian border after paying a hefty fine to immigration. I now realise that I have to go back to thailand a.s.a.p and was wondering if it is possible for me to do so and the besy way to do it?? The guy at immigration in thailand said that after 3 visa' you have to leave for 6 months before you can come back???.... Is my overstay gonna affect anything???

Also I was thinking about studying in thailand... is that possible, any advice??

Cheers

Ethan

Your overstay will probably not do more than be counted against the total of 90 days visa exempt entry you are allowed in a six month period. You will not receive another 30 day entry stamp as you have already used more than 60 days (I don't believe you had a Consulate visa when you entered from Cambodia?). It would be best to obtain a tourist visa prior to return. See no reason you can not study if you find a place to do so.