Cheapest Flight Out Of Thailand?

wtpmjgda1

You folks are great. Though I am still in the U.S., having read your posts I feel I am almost ready to take the plung.

My wife is from the Philippines, near Cebu. She may want to visit her parents.

Once we are established in Bangkok, what is the cheapest airfare to Cebu or Manila? I heard there was a low priced shuttle.

Thanks in advance.

BTW.: What should I do while she is gone? :o

:o Welcome, Mr wtpmjgda1, glad you like the forum.

Regarding the travel query, you might also want to post a question in the travel forum section, where you'll doubtless get plenty of answers and help.

BTW.: What should I do while she is gone?

Depends what you like doing when she's gone.

Now - in the meantime, can you possibly humour us by letting us try and guess what the letters in your handle stand for? :D

I think it should be the TV competition of the day, who can come up with the best guess.

:o Welcome, Mr wtpmjgda1, glad you like the forum.

Regarding the travel query, you might also want to post a question in the travel forum section, where you'll doubtless get plenty of answers and help.

BTW.: What should I do while she is gone?

Depends what you like doing when she's gone.

Now - in the meantime, can you possibly humour us by letting us try and guess what the letters in your handle stand for? :D

I think it should be the TV competition of the day, who can come up with the best guess.

Look on the keypad on the phone. My handle are the letters from left to right, bottom to top, including the "1" key.

Ok. Anal, yes. But, knowing how the Internet was going to be, I wanted a handle/username that I could use on any website, not already used, that I could remember or lookup.

So far, I have not received the bloody: "Choose another username..." error message.

Look on the keypad on the phone. My handle are the letters from left to right, bottom to top, including the "1" key.

Ok. Anal, yes. But, knowing how the Internet was going to be, I wanted a handle/username that I could use on any website, not already used, that I could remember or lookup.

So far, I have not received the bloody: "Choose another username..." error message.

:o I certainly wasn't taking the piss - the stirring of your initials was to inspire some of the more eccentric members of the board to come up with something quirky or witty out of your initials.

I also don't have a mobile :D

So have a go - see if you can make something up out of your initials

eg wtpmjgda1 = Where Thaivisa Posters Might Just Go Desperately Astray???

or

Why Throw Perfectly Mad Jilted Girls Delicately Aside?

TGS - you should be able to find something TV related for this.

:D