Do You Have A Thai Wife Or Girlfriend?

GetBackJoJo

Let it not be said that racism is dead, it is unfortunately still here , throughout the world. Those who have the need to feel racially superior are at the least, inferior; they are the losers as history has shown countless times.

What has this thread got to do with racism? Can't you find another thread to pollute?

It's very much to do with race, if you don't see that then your a baffoon.

Baffoon - explanation please??

Monkey that swings in the trees. Posts on TV in his freetime.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let it not be said that racism is dead, it is unfortunately still here , throughout the world. Those who have the need to feel racially superior are at the least, inferior; they are the losers as history has shown countless times.

What has this thread got to do with racism? Can't you find another thread to pollute?

Baffoon - explanation please??

I do apologise, i meant Buffoon. :o

The most successful Thai prostitutes I met all had career jobs.

None were "from a bar".

I would wager that 99% of blokes that do hook up with Thai girls who got up to extra-curricular activities to earn extra dosh will never know about it. And there are a lot out there!

The many Westerners I know who married so called 'good girls' or 'career girls' certainly have no idea of their backgrounds working in Japanese Men's clubs or freelancing in the evenings but ironically are happy to pontificate how they would never marry a bar girl etc.

agreed.

things are pretty simple where BG's are involved. it's the so-called good girls you have to watch.

I would tend to disagree, i know plenty of Thai girls here with more money than the average weterner could imagine, they certainly would not pimp themselves out.

I also have friends who are in relationships with very very rich women who would also have no reason at all to do such things.

Sure there are 'non-bar girl office types' who pimp it up to pay the bills, these are certainly not 'career women', but simply low level office workers.

There is a big difference.

I' m Thai, my husband is Swiss we have been married for 9 years. Honestly we have less problem here in Switzerland because we have a good and proper job to earn our living, friends and family know our background very well. But the big problem begins every time when we would like to make our holiday in Thailand. Our last holiday for example, first started on the air plane, the Thai Stewardess treated me with less respect. My husband who sat 2 lows behind was the sex tourist in the eyes of the other people. You may say I was paranoid but it was true I felt it in the air. In Thailand was even worse, at the best hotel in Samui the guard didn't let me in to the hotel, which I paid for the room by myself, just because of I came with the Farang who actually is my husband. After almost 1 hour discussing we could make it to get in to our room. I felt so bad the whole night, I kept asking myself '' do I look like a prostitute?'' ''Why my own people treat me so bad?'' etc. I can imagine if I dressed a bit more sexy my story may be end up at the police station. The next day we felt uncomfortable to walk near eachother, I wore a long black trousers and a long arms T-shirt. Can you imagine 35 degree celsius at day, I almost die becauseof that churchgoing outfit. My poor Farang husband didn't want anymore to stay. The next day we booked the fight to Sydney, bye bye Thailand.

What I want to say is you can't stop the people. You may stop them to talk but you can't stop their thought. If you think too much about it you just make yourself crazy, like us at that time. Febuary next year we will fly again to Thailand to visit my parent, don't know what will happend again. You see! you can't run away

well.... you should have mentioned at least 'how' , describing the relationship between subject (OP and race) IMO

None were "from a bar".

I would wager that 99% of blokes that do hook up with Thai girls who got up to extra-curricular activities to earn extra dosh will never know about it. And there are a lot out there!

The many Westerners I know who married so called 'good girls' or 'career girls' certainly have no idea of their backgrounds working in Japanese Men's clubs or freelancing in the evenings but ironically are happy to pontificate how they would never marry a bar girl etc.

Why you are so negative? Don't you think that we Thai can have also a normal way of love like you westerners? Can't the normal good Thai girls who are not a protitute marry a Farang? Is it so unusual for you?

'Did you like, pay for her?'

'Was she from a bar?'

'How young is she?'

'Does she speak English, or are you not bothered about that as long as she holds fort in the sacks?'

'I guess she does all your ironing, cooking, cleaning... is she like a maid?'

Gut instinct was to kick off to high hel_l and shut this <deleted> up. I found myself at a loss and just for the laugh of it, I answerd yes to every question that was asked. To my suprise, there conclusion was;

'Ahhh.... thats ok, good on you! Nothing wrong with that, and thats what we figured'

<deleted>.

Even if I thought that to be the case, I can't imagine a scenerio where I would launch into a line of questioning such as this......even with a family member

I' m Thai, my husband is Swiss we have been married for 9 years. Honestly we have less problem here in Switzerland because we have a good and proper job to earn our living, friends and family know our background very well. But the big problem begins every time when we would like to make our holiday in Thailand. Our last holiday for example, first started on the air plane, the Thai Stewardess treated me with less respect. My husband who sat 2 lows behind was the sex tourist in the eyes of the other people. You may say I was paranoid but it was true I felt it in the air. In Thailand was even worse, at the best hotel in Samui the guard didn't let me in to the hotel, which I paid for the room by myself, just because of I came with the Farang who actually is my husband. After almost 1 hour discussing we could make it to get in to our room. I felt so bad the whole night, I kept asking myself '' do I look like a prostitute?'' ''Why my own people treat me so bad?'' etc. I can imagine if I dressed a bit more sexy my story may be end up at the police station. The next day we felt uncomfortable to walk near eachother, I wore a long black trousers and a long arms T-shirt. Can you imagine 35 degree celsius at day, I almost die becauseof that churchgoing outfit. My poor Farang husband didn't want anymore to stay. The next day we booked the fight to Sydney, bye bye Thailand.

What I want to say is you can't stop the people. You may stop them to talk but you can't stop their thought. If you think too much about it you just make yourself crazy, like us at that time. Febuary next year we will fly again to Thailand to visit my parent, don't know what will happend again. You see! you can't run away

I live in sydney too and most people dont know the difference between a Thai and japanese girl, when people see my Thai wife they think she is japanese, they think all asians look the same. Also I bet you if someone asked what nationality is your wife and he replied Thai, the first thing that will jump into majority of there heads will be how much did you pay for her.

None were "from a bar".

Spot on Tud :o Couldn't say it better. How idiotic those guys can be ?!? Nobody lives in the bar 24/7 ! And Thailand is NOT the west, where hooker is full time job with pimps etc.. Go around town folks ! Thailand is a FREE country , you see plenty of nice girls in the evenings having fun for extra reward , and only a very small fraction is catering to foreigners ! Don't you know there are plenty of places nice thai guys can go for fun in & after hours.. & the gals never even talked to foreigner before !! Real Thai Rak Thai places :D .. Grow up boys.. Ignorance is : BLISS :D

Hi.

Just want to say - it works for gays as well. I am a farang who is not too old yet (just 32) and have a thai boyfriend who is two years younger, we have been together (yes even live together) since SEVEN years.

Once we went along with some people to Pathpong - of all places, into one of these sex-show type establishments where the other guys, who visited from Australia, seeked entertainment. In there the mama-san tried to get both me and my BF to have a girl sitting beside us too (and have us pay them overly expensive drinks). So my BF, who is normally rather shy about it to strangers, told her to keep her girls because he and me are a couple. That wasn't a reason for her to stop bothering! She kept talking to him in Thai.

Later when we left that place he told me all about it - she had in lots of details explained to him "how to maximize his profit" from me, how to make sure i give him money and buy him jewelry, and what stories to invent for more of the same, such as the famous "mother needs an operation" story. Unfortunately for that b!tch i know my BF's parents well....

The other way 'round, when i mention to fellow Farangs that i have a thai BOYFRIEND they only hear "boy" - and the questions that are coming in rapid successions are:

- you have only ONE boy?

- is he a ladyboy or a man?

- which bar you got him from? (!!!)

- he is from Isan, right?

- does he pay his own food?

Sorry folks, he's born in Bangkok, original Thai (no Chinese in his ancestry, not that i would mind it), never worked in "the industry" and will never, a real guy who doesn't even act gay (unlike myself) and he has his own job and salary (he even has a couple of credit cards, which he rarely uses - i don't have that!). True he supports his family (his dad just died a few months ago) as most Thais do (and what i value about them!) so yes, i pay most of our things in Bangkok - but he has NEVER asked a single Baht from me, neither did anyone in his family! And we are seven years together and have no problems.

Best regards.....

Thanh

None were "from a bar".

Why you are so negative? Don't you think that we Thai can have also a normal way of love like you westerners? Can't the normal good Thai girls who are not a protitute marry a Farang? Is it so unusual for you?

Nowhere did I say Thais cannot have normal relationships, nor did I say there were not Thai girls in normal loving relationships with Westerners.

You shouldn't really respond to posts if you cannot understand the post itself or indeed the context of why it was posted.

I have no sympathy for your disappointment, nope, none at all.

Edited by chiang mai

NUTTING to dowith Race my friend ! Get japanese or singaporean chick with turkish, or albanian guy & the tables will turn !! Lets keep it on the topic :o

actuly good thai gurls r smart enuff not to want the farang that hangs out in thailand.

wot r the chaces of a good gurl finding a good man.

Pretty good. If she dont happen to have a crap attitude, then id say the chance to end up lonely is big. At least around here.

Anyway, we judge everybody from ourself, dont we. If somebody say something about you, isnt it most of the time to hide their own questionable personality? I dont know, but i feel most of the people than i meet that are feeling good about themself, rarely speek bad about others. When i hear a western girl critisize how "stupid" a girl is, it is often about herself feeling that she is uggly in comparision. Fact being that she dont have a clue who is the more stupid of herself and the girl. This is a old thing.

And the man friend that is jealous about your wife being sexier, smarter, and younger than his, need offcourse for the same reason find something wrong in you being with her. If he dont find anything wrong (its all about money, and so on) it means he himself is stupid for doing what he does, and at least towards ourself its important to make beleive we do the right choises in life. As long as everbody is happy, its ok. I just can not for the life of me understand the need to speak bad about Thai-females. In general. If you meet a girl who obviously is prostitute, your free to comment on it. But i met alot of girls in Sweden that are very stupid. I would not for the life judge the whole population that way. "ohh, you have a western girlfriend? So she is uggly, fat, nags all day and dont do anything in the home and has hair on her legs?". Thats what op describe his friend doing. But the other way around.

Completely pointless to even comment on, but sometimes off course its crossing the line.

None were "from a bar".

Spot on Tud :o Couldn't say it better. How idiotic those guys can be ?!? Nobody lives in the bar 24/7 ! And Thailand is NOT the west, where hooker is full time job with pimps etc.. Go around town folks ! Thailand is a FREE country , you see plenty of nice girls in the evenings having fun for extra reward , and only a very small fraction is catering to foreigners ! Don't you know there are plenty of places nice thai guys can go for fun in & after hours.. & the gals never even talked to foreigner before !! Real Thai Rak Thai places :D .. Grow up boys.. Ignorance is : BLISS :D

In the same way as an alcoholic will notice bars everywhere so seedy people will see prostitutes everywhere.

actuly good thai gurls r smart enuff not to want the farang that hangs out in thailand.

Pretty good. If she dont happen to have a crap attitude, then id say the chance to end up lonely is big. At least around here.

Anyway, we judge everybody from ourself, dont we. If somebody say something about you, isnt it most of the time to hide their own questionable personality? I dont know, but i feel most of the people than i meet that are feeling good about themself, rarely speek bad about others. When i hear a western girl critisize how "stupid" a girl is, it is often about herself feeling that she is uggly in comparision. Fact being that she dont have a clue who is the more stupid of herself and the girl. This is a old thing.

And the man friend that is jealous about your wife being sexier, smarter, and younger than his, need offcourse for the same reason find something wrong in you being with her. If he dont find anything wrong (its all about money, and so on) it means he himself is stupid for doing what he does, and at least towards ourself its important to make beleive we do the right choises in life. As long as everbody is happy, its ok. I just can not for the life of me understand the need to speak bad about Thai-females. In general. If you meet a girl who obviously is prostitute, your free to comment on it. But i met alot of girls in Sweden that are very stupid. I would not for the life judge the whole population that way. "ohh, you have a western girlfriend? So she is uggly, fat, nags all day and dont do anything in the home and has hair on her legs?". Thats what op describe his friend doing. But the other way around.

Completely pointless to even comment on, but sometimes off course its crossing the line.

I agree :o

I have been married to my Thai wife for 11 years, we live in a small town in wales, population 5000, my wife is well known in the community, one of those places where eveyone knows everyone, we have our own business and property in UK and Thailand, she is respected by the locals and never had a fall out with anyone, she is well liked, now and again i have the odd ferrang ask me to take them to Thailand, i used to, but not anymore, my wife was the first Thai living here, now there are about 10, she is now having problems of Jealousy etc, not off the Ferangs, but off the thais who have moved here, she now does not bother with them, what annoys me is the wife has helped these out with visa issues, Ni numbers etc, the one Thai is 46, just got married to my mate, over the hill bargirl who has worked the bars for years, knows all the scams, and now trying to rip him off, i have told him beware, but he is green, been to thailand twice and met this lady.

Not discriminating bargirls, but there is good and bad.

I have had people ask me about my wife, i tell them the best thing i have ever done, and we are happy togeather,

Edited by Thaicoon

In the same way as an alcoholic will notice bars everywhere so seedy people will see prostitutes everywhere.

Nah .. Not At All .. Unless it is soo In Your Face > & i don't mean touristy areas , Just take a late evening drive in any Bkk suburb, or any bigger country town for that matter :D ..

Anyways, what i found Strangely Absent from this thread are the screaming brigade of mine's a good girl !! :D:o

None were "from a bar".

You don't have to be seedy to notice the way things sometimes work in Thailand, but you do have to be intelligent, sorry.

I have no idea of what your definition of intelligence consists of, but I do not see prostitutes everywhere.

Edited by garro

Whilst some people are here by choice when they had options back in their country of birth or other westernised civilisation, the fact is that many are here for companionship often masked as economic necessity or betterment of life etc. For those guys perhaps over 60, their maybe a mental reach back to the past when women were, well, they were women. They were stereotyped as taking care of the husband, the house and the children. The guys earned the money.

So if you're 60 in the Uk for example and not a millionaire, famous or drive a Ferrari, then your choices of female companion are likely to be 50+ divorcees and wisows with saggy bodies and carrying a good few extra kilos of lard. In fact, get past your early 30's and you are in the same market only they are slightly younger but they come with other guys cast off kids. Who the hel_l in their right mind would want that for the rest of their lives ?

So out here guys can get a companion who may value things differently but will likely look at the whole package (which is essentially money based in all relationships) and not just the age. Now if you have an 80 year old guy and a 20 year old girl then I think something is wrong but 10, 15, 20+ years is often normal here.

The ones making the judgement calls are the ones stuck back in the UK and elsewhere with their fat, haggared, poisonous old wives and a country bleeding them dry. Sorry but I don't care, if you can get some happiness out of what is left in your life then, as long as it doesn't harm anyone seriously and you don't go and blow the family fortune on some undererving scheming bitch, then sod it. Retire to the sun for booze, golf, less aches and pains, cheap cars, cheap and available medical care, cheap accommodation and some attractive companionship.

Now if yo want to hold a debate about the proliferation of nuclear arms then you might have to go down the pub and then try and find a guy who you can talk to but you don't have to end up with a girl who is little more than a performing monkey unless you want one.

nicley put I am 67 and my lady is 39 I was living on my own in the UK so joined a dateing site and met my lady friend in March

I spent 2 months in Thialand returned to UK for 17 days went back to bring her back to the UK she is at the moment in the UK But it looks like its going to be a better option to return to Thialand for all the reasions you have pointed out AND the Thia people dont look at you like your a pervert

As for my lady and probably most others I am sure its 90% money based, having said that I do belive she cares about me (or am I being totally stupid ) anyway who cares if I can live out my life with her and she takes care of me, She can throw my ashes in the river RIP

Mr Blizzard, been reading your comments which crop up here there and everywhere, for sometime now. May i ask whether the way you write is some sort of written affectation, like a teenager trying to sound hip, or whether your English is just that bad? I find it tiresome having to decode your one-sentence responses into normal adult English.