Golf Analysis

sheppy47

I have read with interest a few posts with people asking where they can have video analysis. :D

This is something that i introduced over a year ago at Ekamai driving range TEE OFF.

Due to a bad injury i quit playing,however my former students said that they paid for the analysis not to watch me hit balls.

Well im now back and well rested and hitting balls again :D

I have now started offering analysis again at TEE OFF.

HOW DOES IT WORK :D

We take a look at you hitting a few balls to determine any glaring faults,then we video your swing.

This is fed into the software built into the laptop.

We then take a look at your swing and using the software look at the problem areas.

The software has drills and fault finding built into it.

We can also split the screen and put a PROS swing at the side of yours.

Then back to work.

We can also use various tools built into the software to draw on the screen to highlight areas.

WHY DOES THIS WORK SO WELL.

No doubt like me over the years you have had many lessons.

An instuctor can tell you till he is blue in the face what you are doing wrong.

Once you see it then it becomes very clear.

I will be at TEE OFF all this wekend from 14.00.

Give me a call or pop down and have a look.Hit a few balls for FREE

Regards

Steve

ps. For those dedicated Golfers we can also offer a Teaching Round or Teaching/social Round with ex PGA and Asian Tour Member GREG HANRAHAN.

Gregs storys are just brilliant and he is a very engaging guy.

Finished 2nd to Monty in the Bangkok Open.

Excellent for Corporate and Hospitality days get a pro on your team :o

Subject to availability

One thing I would appreciate is if these golf drive trainers would please stick to training golfers who've requested such services and not observe and annoy others who just want to get on with it themselves. I notice the Thai trainers observe this etiquette but some foreigner trainers have difficulty here.

I agree fully with DigitalBananas cooments on Thai Instructors being more in the background.

That is why they are more than Happy when i do these trial days.

Anyone that i feel is in need of tuition i introduce them to the English speaking Instructors at the range.

It is a win- win situation for everyone,they pick up business they would not have got. :D

Just a note about this weekend i will be at the range from 14.00-17.00 Maximum time per person 15-20 mins.

Just buy a tray of range balls and bring them along with you to my bay.

Call if you want a specific time.

Regards

Steve :o

Anyone that i feel is in need of tuition i introduce them to the English speaking Instructors at the range.

I trust this is with the players consent prior and on their own initiative. I have noticed in the past (maybe 18 months ago now I think) this range at 42 Tee Off had overly aggressive foreign instructors looking for business with folks who just weren't interested or had the time. It put me off going there for a period.

To the OP, if you're offering a free analysis then this topic can remain on the forum for discussion.

Should however, it becomes commercial in nature it will be treated as spam and deleted from the forum and your membership banned in accordance with the Forum Rules.

ThaiVisa's sponsors pay for advertising their business, so if you wish to advertise here, please email sales(at)thaivisa.com.