Worse Than Double Pricing

JimmyTheMook

Before they took over the stadium, VIP was Bt600/700 and came with a beer or two I seem to remember. They hiked prizes, stopped sponsoring fights with decent prize money after about 6 weeks of taking over and started their rip off techniques.

People won't go due to their tactics and I am not surprised.If they went bust and buggered off back to the USA it would not be a moment too soon.

Take a look around. Which place in Thailand treats Farang and Thai fairly? You go to Noong Nooch Park, they charged a lot higher for a farang than a thai.

The same goes to Pattaya underwater world, and in Bangkok, the Grand Palace, 250Baht for farang and free for Thais?

Even when you go to Ko Samet National Park fee, check out the difference between a farang and a thai.

So, is there any other way we can prevent this killer pricing? I doubt so.

Take a look around. Which place in Thailand treats Farang and Thai fairly? You go to Noong Nooch Park, they charged a lot higher for a farang than a thai.

The same goes to Pattaya underwater world, and in Bangkok, the Grand Palace, 250Baht for farang and free for Thais?

Even when you go to Ko Samet National Park fee, check out the difference between a farang and a thai.

So, is there any other way we can prevent this killer pricing? I doubt so.

Yes you can, just don't pay it. Refuse, deny them revenue. By paying it you are de-facto condoning the rip off practice.

Simple - thai buys the ticket for you. :D (only works if the tickets look all the same)

Or if you've lived here a while and have a thai drivers licence - all you do is show them and you get thai prices.

Works for us and our other farang friends everytime :o

always use my thai driving licence and pay thai prices,except nong nooch wont play ball and still want falang price ,same goes for the yellow submarine ,when we took our boy for his birthday wanted falang price .mind you it wasnt even worth thai price :o

Simple - thai buys the ticket for you. :D (only works if the tickets look all the same)

Or if you've lived here a while and have a thai drivers licence - all you do is show them and you get thai prices.

BS - that works in very places.

Depends it does not work for all the places. Thepprasit stadium for sure does not work!

always use my thai driving licence and pay thai prices,except nong nooch wont play ball and still want falang price ,same goes for the yellow submarine ,when we took our boy for his birthday wanted falang price .mind you it wasnt even worth thai price :o

Maybe they don't like the look of you at Nong Nooch j/k :D

We go at least once a month with our daughter with another friend with his daughter, and we've never been charged farang prices :D