Musican/chef/teacher Search For Works!

Hi, My name is jens Roth.

i'm looking for jobs around Thailand and Laos.

In Sweden I work as musican in bars and restaurants. I sing songs in English, Swedish, Spanish and Thai. I have been working with different cover groups around my hometown since I was 12 years old. Now I mostly sing and play on my own in some bars or pubs as extra work.

During the summers I use to work as Chef in an restaurant named Bondens Creperie in Söderköping, Sweden. As the name might sugest it's a french inspired Creperie in a decent restaurant atmosphere.

I have been living in thailand for 8 month of total. And studied thai language for about 2 years. I used to live in the industrial Town of Whattana nakhon in Sa kaew province. And some in bkk.

now all i want is to go back, but I ffind it very hard to find a job.

What i could do is Play in bars/restaurants during days or evenings. make some western and swedish food (as well as some Thai and Cambodian), and probably help children teach English since I can speak some thai, wich I guess would make things easier for someone who hardly doesn't know a word in English.

Anyway. if there's any interest at all don't hassitate to contact me. I am more than interested in anything that could get me up on my feets away from Sweden again. And I'm happy to work for less somewhere else, than for more back home Isolated in the cold climate of the north..

Best Regards/ jens Gunnar Roth