Tabian Baan

webfact

That's the case -

A Thai friend of mine split up with her fiancee (Thai).

Both were not married. She has a son but her son was not

related to the previous relation.

Both persons, my friend and her son, were registered in

the Tabian Baan from the former Thai fiancee.

The house were they were registered has been sold.

Actually they are now without any Tabian Baan registration. In that case, both

will never be able to receive an ID card or other documents (that's what I was told)

unless they register with someone again. They to not "exist" anymore - because there's no

registration.

My friend is quite desperate but I can't help. Can someone on this forum

give advise what to do?!

Thanks

WebFact

Does your friend have any living relatives? If so she could ask to be put in their house registration book. I think that she could also enter her name on to a friends TB book, with that friends say so of course.

If your friend has no family or friends willing to do this then I'm not sure of her other options.

CC.

They do exist, and if they aren't on any general household tabieen baan, they are transferred to the 'central' database for the time being.

So they must find someone to take them and put them on a tabieen baan. Uncles, aunts, siblings, close friends etc

it is litterally a 'house registration' or a 'house book'. Everyone who lives at that house, should be on the respective tabieen baan.

The reality of the situation is that many people stay registered on a family tabieen baan up country, while they live in the city. In my case, I'm registered on my uncles tabieen baan out near Fashion Island while I rent a place on the centre of town.

They do exist, and if they aren't on any general household tabieen baan, they are transferred to the 'central' database for the time being.

So they must find someone to take them and put them on a tabieen baan. Uncles, aunts, siblings, close friends etc

Interesting answer. Do they have to inform the Ampoe to be registered in this "central database" or will it be done automatically. Is there a time limit someone can remain registered in that database? What happens if they cannot find someone they can register with? I assume you are Thai. Could you kindly post here or PM me the specific name for the "central database" in Thai language?! That might help very much because I can show that word to my friends.

Thanks

WebFact

--

Foreign nationals married to a Thai with Tabian Baan book (blue) can also get their own Tabian Baan book, get a translation of the information page of your passport, go to your local amphurs office with your wife and Tabian Baan book and, request your name be included.

A Tabian Baan book (yellow) will be issued to you.

I had a little difficulty getting my book but, that was because my Ampur was not all that familiar with the process. Others on this forum have reported they had no trouble at all and the book was issued very quickly.

The book has come in useful over the years

Interesting answer. Do they have to inform the Ampoe to be registered in this "central database" or will it be done automatically. Is there a time limit someone can remain registered in that database? What happens if they cannot find someone they can register with? I assume you are Thai. Could you kindly post here or PM me the specific name for the "central database" in Thai language?! That might help very much because I can show that word to my friends.

Thanks

WebFact

--

The Thai for the central tabieen bann database is simply the Tabieen Baan Klang (pronounced Glaarg). Klang meaning central or middle. I don't know the exact process for getting on it, but after 30 years in australia, my mother found that she eventually ended up on the central database. For this, you'll have to talk to the relevant Ampur.