View Talay Holiday Resort

Isabellla

Is this the 30 story, 120unit disaster that dominates the Pattaya skyline?

My review: a total abortion. At least if you live in it you dont have to look at it.

This reply didn't help for a traveller who wants to know more about this resort.

Can anybody help with a clear reply?

My review: a total abortion. At least if you live in it you dont have to look at it.

This reply didn't help for a traveller who wants to know more about this resort.

In order to get the clearer reply that you desire, can you be more specific about your intended destination?

The View Talay name encomapsses MANY projects in the Pattaya area including the accurately described monstrosity.

In order to get the clearer reply that you desire, can you be more specific about your intended destination?

The View Talay name encomapsses MANY projects in the Pattaya area including the accurately described monstrosity.

Thanks Bino for the advice.

And as I mentioned on the subject is the View Talay Holiday Resort and not the View Talay Condos or Complex.

View Talay Holiday Resort is the one near soi 5 Jomtien Beach, as I got from navigating on net. Just know that the resort is composed by villas and studio apartments

Edited by Isabellla

And as I mentioned on the subject is the View Talay Holiday Resort and not the View Talay Condos or Complex.

view talay holiday resort is a time share system for studio and villa

in fact the name of the place is vieuw talay villa ( majestic )

include an hotel part and many private owner villa

what is your exact question ?

View Talay Holiday Resort is the one near soi 5 Jomtien Beach, as I got from navigating on net. Just know that the resort is composed by villas and studio apartments

Hello,

Soi 5 Jomtien,,I can can only tell you of View Talay Villas.

By your description I think you must be staying there.

I am an owner of a time share there,,( stop laughing at the back,,,it was quite a few years ago).

There are only individual villas and some studio apartments,, (not high rise)the place is very nice and I have stayed there a few times.

Management , staff are all very helpful,,a couple of swimming pools and snack bars.

The last time I stayed there was a few years ago but my brother was there in Jan this year and says it was good,ship shape and clean.Have a nice time.

Cheers

Edited by soihok

There is a cool little market which has sprung up in the last couple years close to the entrance,,.

Turn left as you exit the estate and its on your left.

Plenty of Thai food on offer,,the wifes folks take food from there when we are in Pattaya.

Hello,

Soi 5 Jomtien,,I can can only tell you of View Talay Villas.

By your description I think you must be staying there.

I am an owner of a time share there,,( stop laughing at the back,,,it was quite a few years ago).

There are only individual villas and some studio apartments,, (not high rise)the place is very nice and I have stayed there a few times.

Management , staff are all very helpful,,a couple of swimming pools and snack bars.

The last time I stayed there was a few years ago but my brother was there in Jan this year and says it was good,ship shape and clean.Have a nice time.

Cheers

Thanks soihok. Sent you a PM