Spot The To$$ser

Sunderland

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pattaya per chance?

Should be. But it's actually Mike Ashley, the NUFC owner and what I can only presume to be his missus on the left. Big tits like. :o

You'd think that a rich businessman could afford a better pair of jeans too. They look like he pulled them out the bin.

Pattaya per chance?

Should be. But it's actually Mike Ashley, the NUFC owner and what I can only presume to be his missus on the left. Big tits like. :D

You'd think that a rich businessman could afford a better pair of jeans too. They look like he pulled them out the bin.

Newcastles version of a Ladyboy :o

dear oh dear lads :D

I'm more worried about Post #11, that is a definite oh dear, oh dear.

This is the football forum and i suppose we talk alot about balls. Maybe he got confused about the type of balls WE play with and posted in the wrong forum :o

I more curious, why he is going around posting pictures of Ladyboys? I'm guessing they are from his private collection. :D

I'd better be careful, as I think Mike is a fellow westcountry man. :D

Edited by mrtoad

dear oh dear lads :D

I'm more worried about Post #11, that is a definite oh dear, oh dear.

This is the football forum and i suppose we talk alot about balls. Maybe he got confused about the type of balls WE play with and posted in the wrong forum :o

I more curious, why he is going around posting pictures of Ladyboys? I'm guessing they are from his private collection. :D

I'd better be careful, as I think Mike is a fellow westcountry man. :D

Torquay lad, lost his way in thailand. ( thank god )!

I'm not from Torquay :o , little bit further West actually. What about you?
sorry im lost ! :D torquay, where u from ?

West Cornwall, but as you now they aren't any Cornish professional teams so I've always supported Torquay, when most of the lot from my way support the green scum.

any further west Toadie you'd be in the sea mate! :D

Any further west and he'd be Scilly........ :o

Or perhaps just the original Pirate of Penzance....... :D

:D

I have been known to be silly, but not Scilly. :D

Not the pirate of Penzance either, but not to far from.

Hee lad, that brought back some memories. I used to (and still do occassionally) Musicals and that was my first ever one i did. The guy who played the General was fantastic.

I am the very model of a modern Major-General

I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral

I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical

From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical :o

West Cornwall, but as you now they aren't any Cornish professional teams so I've always supported Torquay, when most of the lot from my way support the green scum.

Whilst I hate football I have to pull you on the 'Green Scum' comment. Are Torquay even in the football league these days? Argyll are in with a shot at the playoffs this year, maybe your attitude may change when you get Premier League football on the Cornish border.

By the way have you found any decent pasties over here? Yorkies in Pattaya does a not bad effort (if you have an oven), but its just not the same.

I think Albion will kick the Pirates asses this year by the way.

Green Army!

Hee lad, that brought back some memories. I used to (and still do occassionally) Musicals and that was my first ever one i did. The guy who played the General was fantastic.

I am the very model of a modern Major-General

I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral

I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical

From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical :D

Hey Mr B.J.,

I think you'd better start a thread for "musicals", then I can bore you to death with my "Mikado" etc.......

Tit Willow, Tit Willow, Tit.......... :D

Meanwhile, back in Cornwall, Mr Toad are you a St.Ivian ?

and as to the thread, well they're a "Rum Lot" them Novacastrians.. :o

Whilst I hate football I have to pull you on the 'Green Scum' comment. Are Torquay even in the football league these days? Argyll are in with a shot at the playoffs this year, maybe your attitude may change when you get Premier League football on the Cornish border.

By the way have you found any decent pasties over here? Yorkies in Pattaya does a not bad effort (if you have an oven), but its just not the same.

I think Albion will kick the Pirates asses this year by the way.

Green Army!

Sweet Chariot, you have missed one crucial point. Toady is from Cornwall, so that obviously makes him a Man United fan :D