Spot The To$$ser

Sunderland

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Doc Martin :D

Martin Clunes plays the part brilliantly, he's really funny,and the scenery is very beautiful there.

The FAT bloke makes me larf too

I met two blokes from Bodmin on Sunday, Argyle supporters! (football related :o )

Bodmin, the murder capital of England :D . That my old patch for work, Bodmin/ North Cornwall. Agreed Port Issac, where Doc Martin is filmed is a really beautiful spot, in fact I think the North Cornish Coast all the way along is trul spectacular, other than Newquay.

Jock Star, Midsomer Norton/Paulton, thats deep in Wurzle country. Spent a fair bit of time in and around that area, like Shepton, Bruton, Wells, Frome etc...when I was working in Bristol.

Where be that blackbird to

I know where he be!

He be up your Wurzel tree

And I be after he

Now, I sees he

And he sees I

Buggered if I won't get-un

With a gert big stick

I'll knock-un down

Blackbird, I'll 'ave e!!

A classic tune!!!!!!!!

Somerset........

Close enough!!!

Cornwall is to Somerset what Sunderland is to Middlesbrough and Leeds ... far enough away to keep the smell at bay.

Think of Bridgwater and you'll know what I mean ...

Where be that blackbird to

I know where he be!

He be up your Wurzel tree

And I be after he

Now, I sees he

And he sees I

Buggered if I won't get-un

With a gert big stick

I'll knock-un down

Blackbird, I'll 'ave e!!

A classic tune!!!!!!!!

Somerset........

Close enough!!!

Cornwall is to Somerset what Sunderland is to Middlesbrough and Leeds ... far enough away to keep the smell at bay.

Think of Bridgwater and you'll know what I mean ...

I'd rather not think of Bridgwater, certainly the UK's smelleist town with its nice cellophane factory. :o

Jock Star, Midsomer Norton/Paulton, thats deep in Wurzle country.

Duelling Banjo's springs to mind :o

Oh no, in that neck of the woods, they are more into "Family games". :D

That reminds me of the joke about the Redneck wedding night:-

This redneck couple get married. They go back to the motel after the ceremony, and she changes into a sexy nightgown, lies on the bed, and says,

"Be gentle with me; I'm a virgin."

At this her new husband bursts into tears, pulls on his clothes, jumps into his pickup truck, and drives home. He tells his father what happened.

"Son, you done right," says his pop. "If she weren't good enough for her own family, she ain't good enough for ours."

I always thought it was Bristol wher they were into family related fun......but the it all eminates from SWINDON:

I've got famiily in Bridgewater...never been there though.

They are more than likely a very large family these days, I have so many cousins there I can't keep count!!

JS did you see Cheif Inspector Barnaby or Sgt Troy while you were in Midsommer Norton?

Edited by ThaiPauly

I always thought it was Bristol wher they were into family related fun......but the it all eminates from SWINDON:

I've got famiily in Bridgewater...never been there though.

They are more than likely a very large family these days, I have so many cousins there I can't keep count!!

JS did you see Cheif Inspector Barnaby or Sgt Troy while you were in Midsommer Norton?

:o No didn't see any of them in bloody MSN. I still think that Barnaby is Bergerac, thats what he'always be as far as I'm concerned. Plus John Nettles, he's from Cornwall, so he is automatically a top bloke. :D