Christmas Gift Ideas

Jamie

Hi everyone...

I am trying to get some ideas for what to get my Thai fiancee for Christmas. She is 24. She hasn't really dropped any hints so that makes things difficult. I don't know about jewelry as she is going to be getting a diamond engagement ring. Maybe a necklace? I'm afraid to go the clothing route, although since she is moving to the States this spring, I thought maybe a nice cashmere sweater? She obviously doesn't have a winter jacket, but it would come in useful when she comes here...then again, I'm not certain what her tastes would be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone...

I am trying to get some ideas for what to get my Thai fiancee for Christmas. She is 24. She hasn't really dropped any hints so that makes things difficult. I don't know about jewelry as she is going to be getting a diamond engagement ring. Maybe a necklace? I'm afraid to go the clothing route, although since she is moving to the States this spring, I thought maybe a nice cashmere sweater? She obviously doesn't have a winter jacket, but it would come in useful when she comes here...then again, I'm not certain what her tastes would be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

10 baht ( weight ) gold, that would certainly earn you some brownie points !

She celebrates Xmas? Most thai people do not.

If you want to give a gift that means something make sure she will appreciate it. If she hasn't been exposed to the fine art of gift giving and gift receiving then perhaps there isn't alot of point in buying something special just for Xmas. If she does understand it then buy what you think she would like, put some thought and consideration into what her tastes and needs are.

Otherwise a nice pair of gold earrings or bracelet is fine.

Hi everyone...

Pearl necklace ! :o

Hi everyone...

Why not ask her?

Necklace with small lil pendent which represents something about both of you or her or you.

Again, budget is the key to get some nice gifts.

For me, I prefer my love ones ask what do I want. I don't want any surprises which likely and possibly turns my face from smile to frown or said to myself 'what the heck was he thinking?' or 'has he ever gotten some taste?' To be safe and sure you ask her or even take her to shop in case she says 'I don't know' Let she do her thing and pls. don't comment anything she picks it ruins the mood. Don't know how close or comfortable between you two. If it's that close you might tell her your budget too otherwise you would end up empty your load.

Thought that counts actually. She should appreciate whatever you get for her. It's the thought .. the thought.

Edited by legag