Working Or Ask For A Wp With A Non O Visa

It is for marriage but a non imm O is a non imm O!! There is nothing on the visa its self to say why I have it. I also have friends here working with WP's on retirment visas!!

I am just about to get my 3rd WP this year!!!

You are right Andyadam:i am sorry.What documents you need for obtain it?

next month i have to start work as a baker for an italian bakery:can i obtain the wp?Thank's a lot.

Singa traz,could you tell how it is possible.So i can ask a wp without a business visa?I have to start work a s a baker next month.Do you think i can ask a wp without apply for a Non B?

Work as a " baker" ? To obtain a WP?

I am pretty certain this is an occupation not allowed for foreigners because its restricted to Thai,s only?

Therefore...............no WP

Edited by stevemiddie

I don;t thinki s prohibited.

Anyway no wp fro that with my non o?

I will add to the list saying you CAN have a WP on a non-o (how many people have to say this before you believe them?).

The application process is pretty much the same as if you had a non-b. If your employer is unwilling / unable to process the application I suggest you enlist the help of someone well versed in the process, Sunbelt or Indosiam spring to mind :o

Baking is not on the list of prohibited occupations (not that I can see anyway) http://www.thaivisa.com/330.0.html

It is for marriage but a non imm O is a non imm O!! There is nothing on the visa its self to say why I have it. I also have friends here working with WP's on retirment visas!!

I am just about to get my 3rd WP this year!!!

You are right Andyadam:i am sorry.What documents you need for obtain it?

next month i have to start work as a baker for an italian bakery:can i obtain the wp?Thank's a lot.

I don't have a clue, I fill the forms in and hand over the photos, a week later we gat a visit from the WP people and I sign it!! It's all taken care of by the employer.