Cp Eggs

mart29

Maybe the difference is the amount of hormones the eggs in the different colored boxes contain. Personally, I avoid all CP products.

yuck, can you suggest a brand that is good quality in thailand?

We have our own chickens. When we can't get out to the farmland for eggs, we buy from Doi Kham a Kings Royal Project agricultural retail outlet.

Maybe the difference is the amount of hormones the eggs in the different colored boxes contain. Personally, I avoid all CP products.

yuck, can you suggest a brand that is good quality in thailand?

We have our own chickens. When we can't get out to the farmland for eggs, we buy from Doi Kham a Kings Royal Project agricultural retail outlet.

Seriously though, I'd give CP products a pass. Some pretty good eggs can be found at most local Thai markets.

Does anyone know where can i buy eggs where the chickens were fed by grains and which is hormone free? I have not eaten eggs for over a month now as I do

not know where I can find these. Back home in Australia I always bought "Vegetarian Eggs", therefore eggs that have been produced by chickens on a vegetarian diet

and free from hormones.

The only good chicken eggs in Thailand are from villagers or expensive organic imports at top Bkk supermarkets like Central.

I go for duck eggs as they live a more-natural life than broilers. Natural and covered in sh*t -- from any Thai market.

THEN EAT THEM RAW with unheated honey (Healthy Mate brand, or from the forest in whiskey bottles).

Forget supermarket eggs -- rubbish. And the omega-3 ones are no better as the oils they are fed are rancid according to <snip>

Edited by Jai Dee
Spam link deleted - please see the forum rules

Fully agreed I have eaten duck eggs here and UK, for decades, 80% almost red yolks I used to have my own ducks and geese but with the recent flu I have not had recently but the local market supplies, almost need a hammer to break the shells lol

I go for duck eggs as they live a more-natural life than broilers. Natural and covered in sh*t -- from any Thai market.

that's good news Trevor! had no idea they were available here. since more than three years i am terribly missing my duck eggs for breakfast. had my own ducks when living on a lake in Florida.

We eat duck eggs because we have ducks. It's amazing just how many eggs they lay. My wife gives the extras to her family members.

Actually laying type ducks lay more eggs than chickens per year they do not have the same cycle

I once made some ice cream from a cross section of my fowl from quail up to goose I had to use a local whipping cream instead of a nice fresh double cream but I still dream about the taste of that delicious ice cream no comercial brand could come near

We eat duck eggs because we have ducks. It's amazing just how many eggs they lay. My wife gives the extras to her family members.

Actually laying type ducks lay more eggs than chickens per year they do not have the same cycle

Our ducks are like Thai dogs. Heinz 57 for sure. I know there are Mallards, Peking, Muscovy ducks and various different mixes. My wife has no idea which ones lay the most eggs but one of the multi colored Muscovy ducks sits on eggs. She recently hatched 9 of them. 8 of the ducklings are all yellow and one is yellow and black. When we get more ducks than she wants, she sells the extra ones. At this point she is down to only breeding stock.