Copy Editor, Editor, Public Relations

I'm an Australian journalist looking for a challenging, full-time position in Thailand as an editor, copy editor, English-language text polisher, corporate communications consultant or bureau chief.

I've spent more than 25 years working in the above roles with much of that time in developing countries in Asia or Africa.

For the last eight years I have been working in Indonesia where I established a local bureau for an international photo and editorial agency. In the role I was required to locate and train the staff in photography and journalism, copy edit and polish the written text, and upload photos and text on a daily basis.

I have experience writing on engineering, technology, construction, human rights, transportation, infrastructure, oil and gas, and commodities.

I have also produced a number of in-house grammar and style guides, have worked as a copy editor in Viet Nam and a stringer for a variety of organisations in Asia and Africa.

I have also worked for a number of public relations consultancies in Australia and Viet Nam managing the corporate communications, B2B, crisis and issues management, and above and below the line marketing for blue-chip corporate accounts.

Detailed resumé and references are available on request.

PM me.