Thai Airways Prices Different For Thai And Farang

Tornado

My wife went and got me a ticket today for a flight from Phuket to Bangkok one way, I usually get my own tickets but she did it for me today and saved me 300 baht in the process. I realise there is two tiered pricing here, especially with hotels, but I did not expect flights to be a different price. My wife will be buying all of our tickets from now on! :o

Never had any probs buying tics from/for C.I.

In fact last time I got 2 and used a couple of my upgrades for the big seats up front.

Fare price I got the ..about a year ago was @£435 r/t via amsterdam

Now we are after Gold cards from Thai so dont tend to use them (C.I.) so much now. :D

Looking forward to the new lounges at Su-wan-a-phom

:o

I buy both domestic and international air tickets in Khon Kaen. The international return flight with Gulf Air was 1500 baht cheaper than any quoted in BKK.

Domestic, same price wether booked by me or my wife. Beware, Thai Inter put a loading on "open" return tickets and some midweek fares are cheaper. Air Asia is a good bet but seating is first come, first served. Caution! They add on airport taxes and other sundary charges- still a good deal if you can book a week ahead.