Nightmare Trying To Contact Ge Silicone In Thailand

OK, a bit of a rant here, but perhaps someone connected to GE might see this and take steps to fix this problem.

I am interested in learning some more about some silicone products for my business so I was gratified to find the Web site for GE silicone in Thailand. Very informative. Here are the results of my efforts to contact them.

1. Sent a fax to them on Nov. 9th to the listed fax number--no reply.

2. Sent two e-mail some time last week, again to the listed e-mail address--no reply.

3. Called the number listed for enquiries on the Web site--transferred to a line that eventually disconnected.

4. Call that number and was given a new number.

5. Call the new number and was given another new number.

6. Finally reached a woman in silicone sales.

I obtained her e-mail address and just sent off my detailed inquiry, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

This seems to be the way things work with many companies here. If it was my business it would irk me no end to think of customers trying to contact me to do business being forced to jump through so many hurdles just to get hold of a sales person.

Edited by qualtrough

I received an e-mail reply and it turns out that silicone is now handled by some new entity. Too bad GE hasn't updated their Web site or informed their office staff!

GE silicone is now owned by Momentive Performance Materials, This a US company which is owned by a larger Venture capatalist.

Dont know if this helps you at all, but it might make it easier to find.