Basic Desk Top Computer

Thaifan2

Second hand, sure.

New, forget it.

Why is it some people think that just because you can get a meal of rice and fishsauce for 5 bath economic basic rules don't apply in Thailand?

Oh ! contrair !

I think new is possible ,with pirated software ,and cheap Chinese parts .Will find out next week :o

I picked up the current ad at Hardware House this past week at Tukcom, and they have an Acer system for B10,700:

Aspire M1610:

Intel Celeron 430 (1.8Ghz)

512MB RAM

160GB SATA hdd

DVD-RW

9-in-1 card reader

17" flat screen CRT

Not exactly a state-of-the-art screamer, but adequate as a "basic desk top computer" that the OP asks about.

Are there shops in Tukcom that will custom-build a system with generic parts, like there are in Pantip in BKK?

I picked up the current ad at Hardware House this past week at Tukcom, and they have an Acer system for B10,700:

Aspire M1610:

Intel Celeron 430 (1.8Ghz)

512MB RAM

160GB SATA hdd

DVD-RW

9-in-1 card reader

17" flat screen CRT

Not exactly a state-of-the-art screamer, but adequate as a "basic desk top computer" that the OP asks about.

Are there shops in Tukcom that will custom-build a system with generic parts, like there are in Pantip in BKK?

Thanks for the link .Tuk com is like a smaller version of Pantip .I think that you can get anything you want there in the computer line .Also got a recommendation for pattaya2u Where i am going to get my laptop fixed .