Windows/aircon

mr.buffalo

I will be in Pattaya next week and shall be having some work done on my house. It is a new house in a complex in Baan Sarey. There is nothing in the house at the moment i.e beds, furniture or such like. This holiday I want the shower tiling re-done and power showers installed. So to my point, a few weeks ago there was a big thread on here about air conditiong and from what I gathered A1 were the winners by general consensus, so will probaly go with them for a/c installation. Now going back even further there was a discussion on double glazing and I didn't really get to the end of the thread to make up my mind which firm would be the best. I would appreciate a few knowlagible suggestions from some members,

Thanks

I will be in Pattaya next week and shall be having some work done on my house. It is a new house in a complex in Baan Sarey. There is nothing in the house at the moment i.e beds, furniture or such like. This holiday I want the shower tiling re-done and power showers installed. So to my point, a few weeks ago there was a big thread on here about air conditiong and from what I gathered A1 were the winners by general consensus, so will probaly go with them for a/c installation. Now going back even further there was a discussion on double glazing and I didn't really get to the end of the thread to make up my mind which firm would be the best. I would appreciate a few knowlagible suggestions from some members,

Thanks

Windsor UPVC windows are the cheapest, there office is at Baan Amphur, Home Mart oposite Ambassdor hotel, there cheap but there qualiy is not the best.

The best Local UPVC company in way of product is ARC, they are based on the Sukumvit between Pattaya Nua @ Pattaya Klang, at the U turn on the highway.

Right oposite them is Euro PVC there windows are also pretty good, run by a couple of british guys

AI aircon is great Will does a great job, & some of the best prices in Pattaya

There is also a new Upvc window company opened in Pattaya 3rd road right next door to the TT& T office, I think there called Durascreen, don't know much about them, but popped in there few weeks ago & product looks real good, run by a young Thai guy who speaks fairly good English

Thanks

Windsor UPVC windows are the cheapest, there office is at Baan Amphur, Home Mart oposite Ambassdor hotel, there cheap but there qualiy is not the best.

The best Local UPVC company in way of product is ARC, they are based on the Sukumvit between Pattaya Nua @ Pattaya Klang, at the U turn on the highway.

Right oposite them is Euro PVC there windows are also pretty good, run by a couple of british guys

AI aircon is great Will does a great job, & some of the best prices in Pattaya

There is also a new Upvc window company opened in Pattaya 3rd road right next door to the TT& T office, I think there called Durascreen, don't know much about them, but popped in there few weeks ago & product looks real good, run by a young Thai guy who speaks fairly good English

ARC did both my UPVC windows and my Daikin A/C. Can't fault their service, installation or punctuality.. I had the windows done when they were first available in Thailand so they were a bit pricey.. much more reasonable now.. The Daikin unit also wasn't cheap but as it was a split system it suited my place perfectly.. Also fitted a Daikin 'cassette' unit.. Yo get what you pay for and my electric bills are way lower than my neighbors....

You may try the PSD link above.

Have a look at our website , you should find it reasonably informative with various pdf files availiable for downlaod.

If you feel we may be of help please send an email to us via our contact page.

Thanks

I used Europvc.They are really good well priced and great service.Any problems you might encounter they come straight round and do what ever is needed.Run by Arron and Darren couple of brit blokes so they know what westerners expect on the finished product