Tt&t And Maxnet

rono

I have tt&t and maxnet, speed is1263 kbps download and 414kpbs upload and local sites are downloading as usual.

Do have problems with many european and usa sites.

Sometimes I can download sometimes I cannot and many times the sites are not displayed like they normally do.

Something wrong with the international connection?

rono

I have tt&t and maxnet, speed is1263 kbps download and 414kpbs upload and local sites are downloading as usual.

Do have problems with many european and usa sites.

Sometimes I can download sometimes I cannot and many times the sites are not displayed like they normally do.

Something wrong with the international connection?

rono

I am on a cslox consumer 2048x512 and no problems connecting to international sites but connection is just very slow at 50-200 kbps download speed compared to the package.

Which maxnet package do you have?

I am based in Khao yai, didn't have this problem until last sunday.

I have the 512/256 package.

Thai Visa and bangkok post do download as usual but sites like ebay and european newspapers either come up or not and when they do download are messed up (error in page) or when I click on a link I do get an error message.

As I said before, before sunday all was going well with no problems accessing international sites.

Rono

Forgot to mention I also have problems receiving emails, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, get a message cannot connect to mail.xxx.

I have to click the get mail button several times to get the mail. This problem started also last sunday.

Clearly something wrong over here.

Rono