Car Rental

aimeenz

Does anyone know of any car rental places in Nakhon?

I normally rent a car off a neighbour in my Moo Baan but they have just doubled the price on me, so thought I'd see of there was any rentals available in Nakohn.

Prices and contact details would be brilliant!

Aimee :o

Muang Tai Tour Nakhon, 0819786332 or 075 342768 !! I think he has a Toyota Yaris, Mitsubishi something and a truck. I think its 1,200baht a day and the guy doesn't speak English so you will need a Thai friend to call and go with you to pick up the car. Good luck

Muang Tai Tour Nakhon, 0819786332 or 075 342768 !! I think he has a Toyota Yaris, Mitsubishi something and a truck. I think its 1,200baht a day and the guy doesn't speak English so you will need a Thai friend to call and go with you to pick up the car. Good luck

Thanks. :o

Hi Aime, Sorry to hear about your bloke who you used to rent from. I was hoping he would help me out next time. I have also used Muang Tai Tour and I think he has put his price up to 1300. If you are renting long term I have a place in BKK who charges 800. I only rent local if Im desperate

I have motorbikes to rent .... B150/day. Enjoy the fresh air, save money and go on two wheels!

:o

Hey thanks for the info everyone, I ending up using the guy in my Soi - its 1000 baht per day, and a fairly new pick up, - off to Koh Lanta tonight, looking forward to a weekend on the beach.

It's a shame that there is not a more reasonable rental place here- the one I used to use in BKK was about 3000 per week (based on rental 1 month or more) nevermind, its all sorted.

Trevor , you can still use my guy when you finally return, am having dreams about the Red wine and prawns at the cape, hurry up and come back so we can go out there again!

Aimee