Good Travel Agent

fanciman

Where is a place that offers good prices on international flights?

How do i get there?

Are they online? Can you see their special offers on their website?

You can try Thai Visa travel. However I think for price PP Travel about 200 metres down Thapae Road on the right (against the traffic) or Travel Shoppe ( Khun Pidet) at Thapae Gate might beat them on price. I'm sure others will give you more options, which will be of interest to all of us.

Where is a place that offers good prices on international flights?

How do i get there?

Are they online? Can you see their special offers on their website?

You can try Thai Visa travel. However I think for price PP Travel about 200 metres down Thapae Road on the right (against the traffic) or Travel Shoppe ( Khun Pidet) at Thapae Gate might beat them on price. I'm sure others will give you more options, which will be of interest to all of us.

BTW If you go to PP Travel be sure to ask for Khun Praneet and deal with her only.

I don't find much difference in prices in Chiang Mai.

IMHO the agents all get the same deal from the airlines, it depends how much they add on for their own commission, and that varies from 100-700 baht - so not much room for bargins.

I have found PP Travel to be cheaper than Travel Shoppe. For a RT to LAX recently, they were 2-3 thousand baht lower and about 4-5 thousand lower than Thai Visa Travel. Travel Shoppe did discount their first offer but still were higher.

I have found PP Travel to be cheaper than Travel Shoppe. For a RT to LAX recently, they were 2-3 thousand baht lower and about 4-5 thousand lower than Thai Visa Travel. Travel Shoppe did discount their first offer but still were higher.

Yes, that's been my experience too - that's why I listed them first. I disagree with the writer who said they are all about the same, because they are not. I am not into advertising for the sake of advertising, but the OP asked for the cheapest. INMHO, Khun Praneet at PP will get you the best deal she can. There was even a time when I found a cheaper price, I told her and she undercut it for me.

Thanks for confirming my thoughts

Yes, that's been my experience too - that's why I listed them first. I disagree with the writer who said they are all about the same, because they are not. I am not into advertising for the sake of advertising, but the OP asked for the cheapest. INMHO, Khun Praneet at PP will get you the best deal she can. There was even a time when I found a cheaper price, I told her and she undercut it for me.

Agree : PP travel ... Khun Praneet (but the other girls are OK too ... they will always consult with her, anyway) :o

Agree : PP travel ... Khun Praneet (but the other girls are OK too ... they will always consult with her, anyway) :o

Yep totally agree, just found it a lot quicker asking for her.