Good Cheap Wine For Sale In Pattaya

Weho

I've seen all these motorcycle repair shops selling this home made wine, all over Pattaya... always the same home made "brand", 91 and 95...

They usually sell a red wine Rose, and a better white "Sauvignon blanc". Honestly, the red one, even chilled, was pretty bad. The white one, however, wasn't bad... and I think it would make a great cooking wine too, for a white cream sauce, to go with some fishes, or some chicken dishes... maybe even veal, but that's not real "politically correct" these days.

Remember, consume in moderation. Any "teetotalers" here?

I drank a bottle of that stuff and now I am brain damaged. If you don't believe me, just read my posts. My lawyers are seeking you out. You can run but you can't hide.

I'm sorry you had that problem... some of the white wine can almost taste like gasoline... honestly, if you don't like it, just put it in your gas tank, and your motorcycle/car should run just fine on it.

As an alternative, some of the guys carry a white Zinfandel, still only 20 baht for the 91 proof.

Hope your brain damage goes away.

Wine from Thailand you can drink :o:D:D:D:D

Well, I think the stuff was originally made to run in your motorcycle... but you could get brain damage from it. But it's like one of the products, that can really double as another product... like some of those mayonaisey "salads" from the Sizzler, that the Thai government uses as super powerful adhesives in the military. I think to repair cracks in hulls of their aircraft carriers, sometimes stationed in nearby Sattahip harbor.

BTW, did you know that many motorcycle repair dudes in the Pattaya area have also attended Somalier schools? Go figure.

And is there a way this topic can be rated more like six stars? Five doesn't seem like it's enough. It just ain't right.

...........have also attended Somalier schools? Go figure.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:o

I know about sommelier schools, what is a Somalier school please, a school in Somali ? or is this just a typo ? thanks.

A sommelier or wine steward, is a trained and knowledgeable wine professional, commonly working in fine restaurants, who specializes in all facets of wine service. The role is more specialized and informed than that of a wine waiter.

The are also usually responsible for storing the wines at the correct room temperature and also serving the wine at the correct temperature.

So having said all that this is yet another troll thread from Weho and as such is serving no purpose here.

:o