In The Search Of An Artist!

zoran

I was in Chiang Mai last year. I bought this painting from some store there, no idea which, nor can i remember where it was in Chiang Mai! I loved the painting and want to get some more. Problem is i dont know how, nor how to contact the painter. Im attaching pics of the painting and the painters name!

Perhaps if anyone has bought similar paintings can help!

post-40970-1196441302_thumb.jpg

I was in Chiang Mai last year. I bought this painting from some store there, no idea which, nor can i remember where it was in Chiang Mai! I loved the painting and want to get some more. Problem is i dont know how, nor how to contact the painter. Im attaching pics of the painting and the painters name!

Perhaps if anyone has bought similar paintings can help!

A bunch of artist paint in the bottom floor of a building of tourist shops on Chang Klan road (Night Bazaar) and you can find similar paintings there. There is an art shop in Kad Suan Kaew where you could also find such paintings. They have wide varieties of subjects or, in either location, you could commission a painting of any subject.

If you are really asking for some one to find paintings of this genre and send them to you, that is an entirely different question.

I had several paintings done by a little man called "Noy" he sets up his stall just outside the kick boxing / bar area? turn right heading up to the night bazzar, he sits on the crossroad near the large hotel.

I'm sorry about the directions but I dont know Chiang Mai street names and areas. He did us a great deal on three large paintings including one that we asked him to change.

Ps. I say little as he is small (no offence to anyone)

Edited by ChangMaiSausage