English Man Beaten-up By 3 Watch Sellers In Soi Diana Inn

Pattaya_Fox

The so called victim here seems to me to have been a foul mouthed drunken arsehol_e.

I hbabe spent over 35 years visiting this country and now love here.

I was never beaten up by a thai but have witnessed many occasions when some farang truly deserved a good hiding for his lack of manners-understanding and foul mouth

me too. 18 years, the farang i have witnessed in trouble with thais all deserved a beating ,.

Tell me - in your view what actions or words deserve beatings?

Do you hold those same values in your home country or anywhere else in the world?

Do you think three young men beating up an old man as in this case is OK?

If you saw three young guys beating an old guy up on the streets of the UK what would your reaction be - he probably deserved it? - I bet a pound to a penny it would not but people come over all hypocritical as F^&K when Thai's are involved - they lose any ounce of rational thought and values they might have had.

If the old guy had been a woman would that have been OK too - after all its a farang deserving it!

What happened to a lone Thai with a chair versus a big drunk Scotsman and his brother?

Well thats how i read it ,.. but its gone quiet ! :o

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The so called victim here seems to me to have been a foul mouthed drunken arsehol_e.

I was never beaten up by a thai but have witnessed many occasions when some farang truly deserved a good hiding for his lack of manners-understanding and foul mouth

me too. 18 years, the farang i have witnessed in trouble with thais all deserved a beating ,.

Do you hold those same values in your home country or anywhere else in the world?

If you saw three young guys beating an old guy up on the streets of the UK what would your reaction be - he probably deserved it? - I bet a pound to a penny it would not but people come over all hypocritical as F^&K when Thai's are involved - they lose any ounce of rational thought and values they might have had.

If the old guy had been a woman would that have been OK too - after all its a farang deserving it!

For me personally unless its one on one its not a fight its an assault,(if mutual ).violence for me is a last resort, ill walk, always, but if someone goes to hit me ill do whatever it takes to protect myself, but being a live coward is much better than being a dead hero especially in thailand,.i think most comments on here have not been condoning 3 on to 1 violence, just a general observation of some farangs bad behaviour, .yes its no different in the uk, but if thais are involved dont expect a fair fight,.

Most comments have not been condoning the 3 onto 1 but the old codger Smithson actually yippeeed about it and you agreed with his sentiments did you not?

Even if the old guy had told the hawkers to fuc_k off after being pstered h did not deserve a beating from three yuong men.

In Bangkok I have told them to "Get to <deleted>*k if they have been around time after time and they are being rude by interupting me talking or shoving objects under my nose. In fact I often choose an outside bar that does not let them in but sometimes its unavoidable - even in the bar's I am thinking about the staff tend to tell them to go if they see customers getting pissed off - they have been told before customers leave due to the hassle and they do not want to lose money.

Pattaya though is just out of hand - I admire the entrepreneurship and ingenuity of some of them but when the same product is shoved under your nose time after time and often by the same guy in a totally impolite manner it is no wonder some people tell them to effoff.

What happened to a lone Thai with a chair versus a big drunk Scotsman and his brother?

So you have his brother jumping in now do you.

I know you tend to exaggerate (and I am being kind here) a lot in your posts but now you are reporting something not mentioned elsewhere - were you there perchance?

For me personally unless its one on one its not a fight its an assault,(if mutual ).violence for me is a last resort, ill walk, always, but if someone goes to hit me ill do whatever it takes to protect myself, but being a live coward is much better than being a dead hero especially in thailand,.i think most comments on here have not been condoning 3 on to 1 violence, just a general observation of some farangs bad behaviour, .yes its no different in the uk, but if thais are involved dont expect a fair fight,.

Most comments have not been condoning the 3 onto 1 but the old codger Smithson actually yippeeed about it and you agreed with his sentiments did you not?

Even if the old guy had told the hawkers to fuc_k off after being pstered h did not deserve a beating from three yuong men.

In Bangkok I have told them to "Get to <deleted>*k if they have been around time after time and they are being rude by interupting me talking or shoving objects under my nose. In fact I often choose an outside bar that does not let them in but sometimes its unavoidable - even in the bar's I am thinking about the staff tend to tell them to go if they see customers getting pissed off - they have been told before customers leave due to the hassle and they do not want to lose money.

Pattaya though is just out of hand - I admire the entrepreneurship and ingenuity of some of them but when the same product is shoved under your nose time after time and often by the same guy in a totally impolite manner it is no wonder some people tell them to effoff.

You are of course right, but if you do it here you may well as is evident here suffer the consiquences,.i have never said it was right or applauded three on to one, that seemed to be a crock anyway,. what i did say was that one thai with a chair against 2 guys seemed fair, i stand by that,( depending on who threw the first punch ). as that was another of these stories we have read, and all i think it is is stories, i for one post most of the time tongue in cheek as these reports on her are usually totally wrong,we will see,.( maybe )

I know you tend to exaggerate (and I am being kind here) a lot in your posts but now you are reporting something not mentioned elsewhere - were you there perchance?

It is mentioned that he was with his brother at the time, its on here,it did not however say his brother was part of the fracas,.i think we will never know the truth and im past caring,.

< Forum Rule-Breaking Flame Snipped > but now you are reporting something not mentioned elsewhere - were you there perchance?

I didn't say he jumped in, merely that at the point of confrontation, he was present.... which is a fair presumption based upon the reports posted.

Edited by sriracha john

< Forum Rule-Breaking Flame Snipped > but now you are reporting something not mentioned elsewhere - were you there perchance?

It is mentioned that he was with his brother at the time, its on here,it did not however say his brother was part of the fracas,.i think we will never know the truth and im past caring,.

a poster that's aware of the intent of my clarification....

a poster that's aware of the intent of my clarification....

Can some change the the heading 2 Scottish man as he's not English! :o