Designer Clothes

konangrit

OK, I know Thailand is full of fake clothes, but as someone who doesn't know Bangkok too well, are there shops where i can buy originals?

ie Armani, Ralph Lauren, Moschino and hopefully some of the more obscure makes.

If so where to? Would like to know whether to stock up before I come or if I can get out there. :o

if you want the real mcoy my friend then i would suggest you head for the shopping molls, siam square is but one option... they can usually supply the real thing...

i personally wouldn't be seen dead in the tat that armani, ralph lauren & moschino produce.. i'm more of an anne summers man myself :o

Be V.Carefull, some of the less exclusive malls that look cosha will have shops in them selling top quality fakes but passing them off as original :D I remember paying USD$200 for some sunglasses in singapore that turned out to be fake, this was from somewhere of similar standing to Emporium :o

Yer pretty much going to pay the same here as you would in the UK anywayz, + theres not the same selection in thailand.

Deffintely some bargins to be had though, in pattaya a month or so ago there was a cerruti jeans promotional stand in one of the malls for some reason, they were selling genuine polos/underware/etc @ less than 20% of the UK highstreet price.