Second 1 Year Extension

Once you start yearly extensions you do not need a new visa unless you let them expire or leave/return without a re-entry permit. So you do not need to obtain a new visa.

You will probably require a new confirmation of salary but if you still have the original you can try using it again. It might work.

Once you start yearly extensions you do not need a new visa unless you let them expire or leave/return without a re-entry permit. So you do not need to obtain a new visa.

You will probably require a new confirmation of salary but if you still have the original you can try using it again. It might work.

Just reading the dates on my passport and i got my 90 day non "o" on 4th Jan 07 from Vientiane and applied for my extension 23rd Feb (was going to be away from C.M. so had to go early) went back and got my 1 year ? extension which expires 4th Jan 08.Should this not have been 1 year from 23rd feb when i got my extension ?

The last time i did my 90 day reporting was 9th Nov and stamped till 6th Feb but C.M. imm. told me i need renew my visa.

I still have the original salary confirmation letter so will try to use this rather than pay another 2,500 ish baht for another.