Visa Run Company For Thurs. Do I Have To Go To City?

mallmagician

My car is poorly, so I need to book a visa run for Thursday. Don't really fancy paying for a taxi into the city and back just to spend 2 minutes in a Travel Agent to get a booking.

Anyone know a way I can call someone to book, then just pay when I get picked up?

Thanks

Phil

UG, No, Unfortunately, I dont. If you could vouch for me, that would be great, but they be asking to much of you, as you dont really know me.

Do you have their number? Maybe I can get my thai employee to call them and arrange it.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can give.

Phil

Back a few yrs ago I used to go with the CM Golfers Club. Are they still around? I dunno. But maybe you could try to google 'em, or google anything Cm Visa run n see what you get. I didn't ever have to make a deposit back in the day, all I had to do was show up with cash in hand at X o'clock in the morning. CM Golfers used to have a friendly bloke by the name of Phil running it if I remember right. I'm sure you'll remember the name.

I went on several visa runs with the light grey/green minivans, 2003-2005, but I usually went to the agency in person, prepaid the fee, and showed my receipt when they picked me up later in the week. I just went to one or more of the agencies outside of Tha Pae gate, on Tha Pae Road. One of them let me park the bike there for the day. They need to know which major hotel you'll be at for the driver to pick you up. Things may have changed in the last year or two.

UG, No, Unfortunately, I dont. If you could vouch for me, that would be great, but they be asking to much of you, as you dont really know me.

Do you have their number? Maybe I can get my thai employee to call them and arrange it.

Why don't you call them and say that George at Gecko Books recommended them. If something goes wrong, I'm not so on the spot. :o

If you have any problems, make sure you speak to the guy who speaks really good English - something like Piyat? I can never remember his name, but he is really on the ball.

Travel Shoppe #053 874 280

874 091

Edited by Ulysses G.

Why don't you call them and say that George at Gecko Books recommended them. If something goes wrong, I'm not so on the spot. :D

If you have any problems, make sure you speak to the guy who speaks really good English - something like Piyat? I can never remember his name, but he is really on the ball.

Travel Shoppe #053 874 280

874 091

Khun Pidet :o

My car is poorly, so I need to book a visa run for Thursday. Don't really fancy paying for a taxi into the city and back just to spend 2 minutes in a Travel Agent to get a booking.

Anyone know a way I can call someone to book, then just pay when I get picked up?

Thanks

Phil

You know you could just jump on a bike and roar off on an adventurous visa run to do it for yourself you know :o

Just a suggestion :D