Loose Change Final Cut

Asiacat

I've been trying to find the loose Change DVD in Pattaya. I've tried the cd warehouse in RGP and some of thhe beach road vendors with no luck.

Has anyone been able to purchase this DVD in Pattaya and if so where?

yes you can see it on the internet,load of old rubbish ,put out by a couple of teenagers . if the american govt couldnt even cover up the fact that their president got a blow job from a secretary how in the hel_l could they cover this up .

read the popular mechanics debunking of it ,again on the internet.

yes you can see it on the internet,load of old rubbish ,put out by a couple of teenagers . if the american govt couldnt even cover up the fact that their president got a blow job from a secretary how in the hel_l could they cover this up .

and don't forget to read the debunking of the Popular Mechanics debunking of it also!!!

Edited by Pattaya_Fox
URLs removed as per thaivisa.com policy

Yeah right!

9/11 was an inside CIA-Mossad job and there's now a mountain of evidence to support this - but the main stream media for obvious reasons still continue to vehemently deny this.

Asiacat - I have a high quality copy of Loose Change - Final Cut - excellent - if you PM me I'll stick a copy in the post for you - no charge -

Yeah right!

9/11 was an inside CIA-Mossad job and there's now a mountain of evidence to support this - but the main stream media for obvious reasons still continue to vehemently deny this.

Asiacat - I have a high quality copy of Loose Change - Final Cut - excellent - if you PM me I'll stick a copy in the post for you - no charge -

I too have no doubts that this was a set up, and have followed various threads over the years that have added fuel, would also like to get a copy, so if any sees please post where. (Pattaya area)

I too have no doubts that this was a set up, and have followed various threads over the years that have added fuel, would also like to get a copy, so if any sees please post where. (Pattaya area)

set up for what purpose? The whole idea is absurd, bin-laden admits he did it and no one else

the sheer number of people involved would have to be enormous, for one not to crack is impossible

Do not insult the American public with such an idea

Hey, my first rant on TV

Ariel Sharon was poisoned after receiving American made missiles and later on selling them to China with a nice profit.

ALso, look up Economic hitmen: Jackals and the truth about global corruption, actually part 2 of the life of John Perkins, author of the book Confessions of an economic hitman.

If anyone wants mp3s on the subject, just PM me.

The whole idea is absurd, bin-laden admits he did it and no one else

Actually it's the US Government that says that Bin Laden admits that he did it.

From what I've read there are serious doubts over the video they claim to be him saying that and also the statement by the Chief of the FBI stating that they have abolutely no proof that Bin Laden was involved.

Remember the US govenment are the ones that brought you WMDs in Iraq as a justification for war!!!

Typos edited

Edited by PattayaParent

You can download the video with Bittorrent (and before some overzealous moderator starts whining: Bittorrent is NOT illegal in itself). I just downloaded it, took a few hours only. WELL WORTH WATCHING, see it and decide for yourself!

PS. While you're at it, get "Outfoxed" as well, another great eye opener.

Edited by Phil Conners