Fahrenheit 9/11 Search

Dirk_brijs

Can anyone help me to find this movie.

It seems like it is banned in Thailand or something, nowhere to be found, I get silly from it.

I mean a good copy of it, not one of those copies you buy at the street or markets. Been burned too many times buying copies like that.

Thanks

I`ll be looking for it this week-end. Just can`t wait to see it as well.

What do you mean by ``I mean a good copy of it, not one of those copies you buy at the street or markets. Been burned too many times buying copies like that.

``

We bought tons of them but always in the malls, never got burned. Actually we do intentionally buy cheap and stupid 19 baht movies and my wife gets a laugh at me finding all the stupid mistakes made while filming, microphone shadows etc.

I bought a copy from the guy a soi buokhow market. He is there Tuesdays and Fridays when it is open. A good copy of the DVD...not all the extras but it is all there. It isn't shot by a hidden camera in a theatre...there is a small open air shop across the soi in the other part of the market that seems to be open every day. I've bought a bunch of stuff from both of them and had only one which had a problem...they swapped for a good one. :o:D:D

you can download it on the net ?

I think someone said before you could from the official website aswell as from kazaa, etc :o

P2P Ares Galaxy has it i/m on downloading it now......2 avi files 250mb each........but soooooooooooo slow! Ares also has the new Thunderbirds movie, for anyone that way inclined. :D