Condo In Chaing Mai

idahospud

I looked at a condo in chaing mai .It was located just east of the Super lotus on the super highway

I got on the superhighway from Huay Kaew rd I passed the super lotus on the right got off the super highway went under the superhighway headded back to the first soy then turned left and went about a block and it was in front of me. A 9 story condo.. Mostly thai Can anybody give me any info on that complex I am considering renting/Buying there. Name of complex

I looked at a condo in chaing mai .It was located just east of the Super lotus on the super highway

I got on the superhighway from Huay Kaew rd I passed the super lotus on the right got off the super highway went under the superhighway headded back to the first soy then turned left and went about a block and it was in front of me. A 9 story condo.. Mostly thai Can anybody give me any info on that complex I am considering renting/Buying there. Name of complex

Sounds like someone took you there - an agent? Or why don't you know where you were or have contact numbers? Now you want to go back and cut your own deal to avoid someones minimal commsiion? Suggest you follow your own directions to find that condo. Yes, a very Thai condo out of town with prices to match. Pleased to see another foreigner coming to Thailand to lower their living standards below their home country. By the way the manager also gets at least usually the same commission as an agent.

I am sorry to hear you post is so bitter. I will not elaborate Much, But I have not talked to an agent and an agent did not take me there. Believe it or not sometime people advertise their own condos for sale or rent. I was told the name. I did not write it down. I was just looking for some input on the condo if people are happy there is this a good place to live.

I am very concience of peoples time and commission for their services.

If an agent shows me a property and I decide to buy it he gets the deal period.

I have probably bought and sold more property of my own than you will ever earn in your life time.

Dont let your own failures at life and jealousy of others make you a sour puss.

Use the lessons of life to make you a better person.

That will be 500 Baht. :o

Sounds like someone took you there - an agent? Or why don't you know where you were or have contact numbers? Now you want to go back and cut your own deal to avoid someones minimal commsiion? Suggest you follow your own directions to find that condo. Yes, a very Thai condo out of town with prices to match. Pleased to see another foreigner coming to Thailand to lower their living standards below their home country. By the way the manager also gets at least usually the same commission as an agent.