Are There Constructionplans For Thaibungalow/house On The Internet Or Bookshop

hello,

i just have one question,,,,

are there some websides providing constructionplans/floorplans for to make a new house,, or any books what include plans.

they can be free or payable.

i want to build a standardhouse one story with 75-95qm area without the terrace area of 20qm,,, must have 2 bedroom,1bath,1guesttoilet,1 kitchen and livingroom.

it must be easy to construct,,,with basicworkers,,,and at the lower price range.

thanks for help

Start here :- http://www.crossy.co.uk/Thai_House_Plans/ free :o

Then visit your local Amphur. They will have lots of books to look at with some very nice houses, those plans are not free but the cost is nominal.

There are books of plans available in bookstores but all I've seen were available on free loan from the Amphur office.

thanks for the link,, the plans incl in this links, are the oofic. govermentplans.

you can get them as well FREE at your local amphur. ( ex.same plans)

i just ad a photo, and a small plan.

i wnat to build similar to this house and style. the house inside must be 9x9 =71qm plus the terrace of 4 x2 mtr.

what you think is the estimated price of a house like this, if a constructor make it..

the house excluded all inside work,,, just the basic incl the watertank and wastewatertank,all waterpipes and electricbox ( without elctriccables inside the house),,,no paintowrk and no tiles.

thanks for help.

to tell

the landsize area is 2400qm,and i want over time build 5 simillar house on, a pool and clubhouse,, i wnat to keep 2 house and 3 for resell later on.

post-34615-1197004509_thumb.jpg

untitled.bmp

thanks for the link,, the plans incl in this links, are the oofic. govermentplans.

you can get them as well FREE at your local amphur. ( ex.same plans)

i just ad a photo, and a small plan.

i wnat to build similar to this house and style. the house inside must be 9x9 =71qm plus the terrace of 4 x2 mtr.

what you think is the estimated price of a house like this, if a constructor make it..

the house excluded all inside work,,, just the basic incl the watertank and wastewatertank,all waterpipes and electricbox ( without elctriccables inside the house),,,no paintowrk and no tiles.

thanks for help.

to tell

the landsize area is 2400qm,and i want over time build 5 simillar house on, a pool and clubhouse,, i wnat to keep 2 house and 3 for resell later on.

It depends where in the country you want to build, but that stage, less than 400,000B, probably a great deal less if you employ and buy cleverly