Devastated- Dumped by my beautiful TGF

doctormann

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show me a bg that earns 350000bht a month and i'll eat my hat.

Don't know about earn,but con i bet there are a handfull :o ,

I think most girls do it as they are in a group and live as a family,Like a big party,I knew some girls didn't get Bar fined once in a month,even 35k would be a lot for a BG to earn in a month.

Plenty of fish in the sea.

I had the same thing a couple of years back

met bargirl pattaya.all the same stuff

she changed to working cashier in her bar i was sending her top up money.

Three mths later she marry Man England who velly rich even have racing dogs!! :D

Was broken hearted until next visit,where I started the second cycle.

Similar story in BKK,this one was a feelancer .....still is .... :D

Now have beautiful sexy 40 year old who is good at everything,loyal and happy to be with me. :o

Dont worry be happy

If Bargirls earnt so much money, why would they go with a fat bastard for 1000 Baht?

Working only 3 days out of 7. So four days time for fun.

Why not spend Baht 1000 and enjoy all the fat bastardly fun.

Or did I get it wrong, who pays who?

If she makes 350 K the amount of 1000 to invest in fun is not too much.

And some of them spend money like its going out of fashion

drink,gambling,gold,clothes,barboys,mobile phone,money home to the family ! so no matter how much they earn they are allways broke.

These are the stupid ones. There are quite a few smart ones who save a lot of money, start businesses and go on to be quite sucessful. Don't kid yourself.

And some of them spend money like its going out of fashion

drink,gambling,gold,clothes,barboys,mobile phone,money home to the family ! so no matter how much they earn they are allways broke.

wasting money on drinking and gambling is not unique to some Thai Bargirls is it?

wasting money on drinking and gambling is not unique to some Thai Bargirls is it?

Begs, what is this, a trick question?

Not at all, it just seems that i have heard this before somewhere............. probably from some farang sitting in a Pub wasting his money on Alcohol browsing through a Racing form newspaper.

Oxford Shill

Youre completely out of your mind-and all of your other aliases.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

I have never had any other nickname on this board.

As I said, this is my personal experience.

As I said, this is a group of BGs I personally know.

As I said, this is quite possibly a rarity, although logic would dictate that to be unlikely.

As I said, go and ask to see some bank records.

Try not to hurl too many insults until after you have done so. :o

p.s. In case it wasnt immediately obvious from my posts, these girls are not making the larger proportion of these sums directly from the bar, but indirectly, thanks to the relationships (scams) they are creating with fellas who frequent or visit said bar(s). Usually this involves the time period when fella1 returns to country1, and begins sending cash.

These are the stupid ones. There are quite a few smart ones who save a lot of money, start businesses and go on to be quite sucessful. Don't kid yourself.
I am not kidding myself :o I know they aren't all stupid and even the "stupid" ones are cunning and resourceful, they just can't think beyond the next meal.

Does sound like a trick question to me :D however I would agree that wasting money is not unique to Thai bargirls,we have all wasted money at some time or other.

however I would agree that wasting money is not unique to Thai bargirls,we have all wasted money at some time or other.

So, let's be practical, what is wasting money?

How much money do you need to live in Thailand?

Not much I guess if you consider basic necessities, food and a roof.

Everything else is wasted, isn't it? :o:D

Wasting money for me would be something like this.

Going out partying,disco,karaoke instead of going to work, knowing full well that the rent needs to be paid in two days time (even if it's only 3000 baht a month ) then complaining and running around to friends trying to borrow the money for the rent that was spent partying,disco,karaoke.

I suppose some would say it's not wasted money as the time spent partying,disco,karaoke etc was fun.

The key point is I have 3000 baht in my pocket that is all I have left this month. should I spend it on one nights intertainment or on keeping a roof over my head for the next month.

Wasting money for me would be something like this.

Going out partying,disco,karaoke instead of going to work, knowing full well that the rent needs to be paid in two days time (even if it's only 3000 baht a month ) then complaining and running around to friends trying to borrow the money for the rent that was spent partying,disco,karaoke.

Are you Thai? :o:D

Yea, that's it. The forum mods promised me a free short time with the girl of my choice at any bar in Patpong, Cowboy or Nana, for reaching my 1000th post. :D

Errr..Um....Aren't you married? You shouldn't even be thinking such thoughts! :D:o

• 8 months later...

Hei,hei, dont knock it, ok so there are sooo many bar girls working for money her, but lets face it..is it not more sensible to get some money in the bank, rather than follow the example of the so called modern, eductated and smart western girls who run around discoes/bars/nightclubs and basically have sex for free drinks?

Right or wrong aside, most bar girls does not see it as a permant life occupation, it s just a pit-stop on her way to a "better" life. When this is achived most would rather forget their bar girls expirience, and just continue enjoy a normal lifestyle.

So as in any relationship, sometimes its best to let the past be the past and foccus on the future.

So to the, OP dont loose faith, go looking there are bound to be someone right for you out there.....or should i say out here...... :o

Edited by toyicebear

Hei,hei, dont knock it, ok so there are sooo many bar girls working for money her, but lets face it..is it not more sensible to get some money in the bank, rather than follow the example of the so called modern, eductated and smart western girls who run around discoes/bars/nightclubs and basically ###### for free drinks?

You dragged up this post from nine months ago....why? :o

Hei,hei, dont knock it, ok so there are sooo many bar girls working for money her, but lets face it..is it not more sensible to get some money in the bank, rather than follow the example of the so called modern, eductated and smart western girls who run around discoes/bars/nightclubs and basically ###### for free drinks?

You dragged up this post from nine months ago....why? :o

It just showed up on my "view new posts" or my eyes was crossed and i arrived here from somwhere else.... :D:D:D

Thats why... :D:D:D

Edited by toyicebear

hey you'r the millionth victim ! these girls dont want to put all their eggs in one basket ,they like to spread it around and see who comes up with the most offers /

you must realise they are BONEHEADS pure and simple !

never forget this fact !

they are likely to do any stupid thing without rhyme or reason .

they are notoriously fickle and capricious .

so sont feel too bad about it . many readers here will have had similar experiences with thai women . i have had thai girls suddenly change totally without any apparent sensible logical reason . dont try to figure it out because you wont .

and sending them money wont make any difference to the outcome so save your money right from the start and dont get sucked in .

just think yourself lucky you didnt lose any big cash .

i have a girl who goes into long sulks for no good reason and they can last for months !

then its everything back to normal as if nothing ever happened .

so have a backup girl and tell her she is history and then they come running back for more .

just feel sorry for the dumb sucker who took her from you , he will get screwed up next .

maybe lose his property .