Trat,had Lek, And Cambodia?

bkk barney

hi, tomorrow im off to had lek to go into cambodia, im going to stay in cambodia for a day or two, so wots the best hotel there and wot is there to do in the evenings? i know all about the visa requirements etc i just want to know about wot fun can be had in cambodia,, :o

ned u lost me, wot has my attitude got to do with going to cambodia, im not sure how many times i have been to cambodia but i have never had a problem there, this is the first time i am going to the had lek cross over point and i shall be staying there a couple of days, obviously i need a hotel and things to do and see.

12call thks for the link i shall check it out now :o

12call

thks that link has answered all my questions. i thought i would have problems of finding somewhere to park the car in thailand but it says i can take the car across. also has tourist destinations etc, thks again. :o

ned actually i was in poi pot 2 weeks ago and never had any problems then either.

astral, u got a good site there, its the one 12call gave me the link for.

as for drinking karaoke and gals im not so sure about the karaoke, but the rest sounds good, i will take loads of pics and if u want u can upload erm to ur website,(not pics of the gals, well unless they are clothed)

im actually quite a good photographer.

f7367fb8.jpg

66de5d66.jpg

had to throw some stones at his bugger to liven him up..

d9e783ee.jpg

If Had lek is the checkpoint near trat I think you will have problems taking your car over the boarder there, one of the touts said to me that in 6 years not once had he seen a farang take a car thru the checkpoint :o

The tout is talking out of his rear orifice, or is certifyably blind.

Provided the car is registered in your own name it is quite straight forward.

I have driven across several time, the last about 18 months ago.

Details are on the web site, previous mentioned

• 4 months later...

addt'l request about this topic: any updates about what's going on in terms of entertainment ? have to do the visa run end of jan 2005, head to Koh Kong BUT want to extend my Cambodia stay for some 2-3 days. HOW to get along inside Cambodia? WHERE to go most easily (up to 5 hours driving on public or mini bus should be no problem)? Am concentrating not on tourist spots or temples but on SHOPPING possibilities (markets, local cambodian OTOP products). IF there is some nice girls around I do not bother but - again - this is not my main goal and not at all part of my initial asking. Thanks for any updated advice until latest jan 25, 2004......