Very Cheap Return Bkk To Lnd

Eastender

My Thai g/f has just booked a fantastically cheap direct return fron BKK to London Gatwick to BKK.

Price about 300 UK pounds, with Phuket airline.

Apparently they have a special offer on now as they're a new airline.

She booked through Gina Tour,

02 542 1666

Mobile Kuun Aey 0 1618 7750

I thought this was worth sharing with anyone flying soon.

(P.S. No, I don't get commision.)

Routing :Bangkok - London (Gatwick) - Bangkok

Airline : Phuket Airways

Price : THB.18,300

Condition :

Valid flight number : valid on Phuket Airways only

Blackout Period :

Booking Class : S

Ticketing Period : 1 July 2004 - 30 September 2004

Travel Period : 1 July 2004 - 30 October 2004

Travel Completed by : 30 October 2004

CHD/INF : Child fare 70% of adult fare and Infant fare 10% of published fare.

Min/Max stay : none / 30 days

Date Change : check

Open sectors : check

Open jaw : check

Refund : After ticketd, refund fee THB 2,000 per ticket (Partial used ticket is non-refundable)

Stopover :

*Ticket must be issued 7 days prior to date of departure.

**First outbound portion must be on/before 30 September 2004

http://www.searchtravels.com/index.cfm?menuid=554

Great deal. But there is probably a reason.

My friend was supposed to leave Bangkok on Saturday night. But they overbooked. So, he is now stuck in Bangkok while Phuket Airlines are trying to get him on stanby for British Airways and Qantas.

His brother flew with Phuket Airlines once in July. His trip back to the UK was also eventful. Divert to Dubit and the plane broke down. Their staff was no where to be seen while 250 passengers were waiting for 7 hours. Until one of the passengers got the flight list and got seats for everyone on the Emirates.

Before anyone asks.. my friend had booked his flight before his brother's journey. So, that's why he is still now in Bangkok. :o

Great deal

Just a question anyone got any information on booking a flight from Amsterdam would like to visit a friend in Amsterdam before coming to LOS in November

Cant find any decent prices flying direct from Amsterdam ones that i find are more expensive than flying from Ireland.

Stopping over also has added costs, seems like it would be better to make my own way to Amsterdam.

Great deal. But there is probably a reason.

My friend was supposed to leave Bangkok on Saturday night. But they overbooked. So, he is now stuck in Bangkok while Phuket Airlines are trying to get him on stanby for British Airways and Qantas.

His brother flew with Phuket Airlines once in July. His trip back to the UK was also eventful. Divert to Dubit and the plane broke down. Their staff was no where to be seen while 250 passengers were waiting for 7 hours. Until one of the passengers got the flight list and got seats for everyone on the Emirates.

Before anyone asks.. my friend had booked his flight before his brother's journey. So, that's why he is still now in Bangkok. :D

ooo,err :o