Immigration Office Urgent

Need to do a 90 day report. Anyone know if this immigeation office is open on weekends and holidays and do they do 90 day reportings

I think that if you are late a couple of days most immigration officers will not fine you especially cuz they are closed when your 90 day is up. Of course there is always the exception, but i belive you will be ok if you go straight after they open.

I went on a Saturday for the same purpose. The counter was closed and it was my due date. The official said to come on Monday; there won't be any problem. And if there were she would tell the official in charge that I came on Saturday. Well, there WAS no problem.

Quick update. Went yesterday, quite a few tourists at the desk getting visas etc. I asked a lady can I do a 90 day report. She immediately gave me the form, waited for me to fill it out, signed it did the necessary and gave passport ad work permit back, smiled said "remember me and see you on the 11th March. Friendly great and took no more than 5 mins.

opening hours state 0830-1630 Monday to Friday. AND free car parking at the Novotel