Broke Transsexual Accused Of Stealing German’s Mobile Phone On Pattaya Beach.

Pattaya_Fox

Broke Transsexual accused of stealing German’s Mobile Phone on Pattaya Beach.

In the early hours of Monday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Wirawoot dealt with a case at Pattaya Police Station involving a German Tourist who claimed his mobile phone had been stolen by a Transsexual on Pattaya Beach Road in front of Soi Pattayaland 1. Mr. Eckard Romanczyk aged 57 from Germany, explained that he was walking along the road when the suspect, Khun Tawee aged 40 approached him and placed her arms around him and suggested the pair go to his Hotel room for some early morning fun. Mr. Romanczyk refused his advances and the Transsexual left. Mr. Romanczyk soon realized that his mobile phone had been stolen and summoned the assistance of members of the public who detained Khun Tawee. Police arrived and searched the Ladyboy and found Mr. Romanczyk’s Nokia mobile phone. At the Police Station, Khun Tawee accepted the allegations of theft and claimed that he had no money to pay for his rent. He is now behind bars and awaits a court appearance.

post-15964-1197298209_thumb.jpg

Pattaya City News

Monday 10th December 2007.

As an aside, why are they all 7ft tall? is that the hormone pills? I'm all for calling

the place "katuhy city" it really is getting ridiculous. The last time I went down

walking street I was positively winded dodging and weaving back and forth

to keep my runtish 70kg's out of their reach. yikes. One more reason to move. :o

Do not click the enlarge button whatever you do folks! I had to look closer it was one of those " its so horrible I cant look away moments" I'm now typing blind after gouging my eyes out... :o

it was bad enough in the small mode ,more fool you :D

I kid you not, every night I'm out on the town I see farangs getting dragged-off

into the darkness with a ladyman on each arm, smiling like they've just made the

big-time. Sometimes I just stand on the sidewalk and watch them operate, they

literally approach every single unaccompanied male until they find one drunk or

silly enough to not know/care. I keep thinking, sometimes this must end badly? :o

I kid you not, every night I'm out on the town I see farangs getting dragged-off into the darkness with a ladyman on each arm, smiling like they've just made the big-time. Sometimes I just stand on the sidewalk and watch them operate, they literally approach every single unaccompanied male until they find one drunk or silly enough to not know/care. I keep thinking, sometimes this must end badly? :o

I agree how many falangs have been robbed badly but keep it quiet, Mr Pattaya always tells you what you should do...

We all know Mr Pattayas

Broke Transsexual accused of stealing German’s Mobile Phone on Pattaya Beach.

In the early hours of Monday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Wirawoot dealt with a case at Pattaya Police Station involving a German Tourist who claimed his mobile phone had been stolen by a Transsexual on Pattaya Beach Road in front of Soi Pattayaland 1. Mr. Eckard Romanczyk aged 57 from Germany, explained that he was walking along the road when the suspect, Khun Tawee aged 40 approached him and placed her arms around him and suggested the pair go to his Hotel room for some early morning fun. Mr. Romanczyk refused his advances and the Transsexual left. Mr. Romanczyk soon realized that his mobile phone had been stolen and summoned the assistance of members of the public who detained Khun Tawee. Police arrived and searched the Ladyboy and found Mr. Romanczyk’s Nokia mobile phone. At the Police Station, Khun Tawee accepted the allegations of theft and claimed that he had no money to pay for his rent. He is now behind bars and awaits a court appearance.

Pattaya City News

Some guys in Pattaya would think he is CUTE but not me

Mr. Eckard Romanczyk aged 57 from Germany, explained that he was walking along the road when the suspect, Khun Tawee aged 40 approached him and placed her arms around him and suggested the pair go to his Hotel room for some early morning fun.

so did the german actually say that or is it cutting edge news reporting at it's finest?

Mr. Eckard Romanczyk aged 57 from Germany, explained that he was walking along the road when the suspect, Khun Tawee aged 40 approached him and placed her arms around him and suggested the pair go to his Hotel room for some early morning fun.

so did the german actually say that or is it cutting edge news reporting at it's finest?

Did the Trannie get a 2 phone this solicitor on the mobile? :o

Broke Transsexual accused of stealing German's Mobile Phone on Pattaya Beach.

In the early hours of Monday Morning, Police Lieutenant Colonel Wirawoot dealt with a case at Pattaya Police Station involving a German Tourist who claimed his mobile phone had been stolen by a Transsexual on Pattaya Beach Road in front of Soi Pattayaland 1. Mr. Eckard Romanczyk aged 57 from Germany, explained that he was walking along the road when the suspect, Khun Tawee aged 40 approached him and placed her arms around him and suggested the pair go to his Hotel room for some early morning fun. Mr. Romanczyk refused his advances and the Transsexual left. Mr. Romanczyk soon realized that his mobile phone had been stolen and summoned the assistance of members of the public who detained Khun Tawee. Police arrived and searched the Ladyboy and found Mr. Romanczyk's Nokia mobile phone. At the Police Station, Khun Tawee accepted the allegations of theft and claimed that he had no money to pay for his rent. He is now behind bars and awaits a court appearance.

Pattaya City News

Some guys in Pattaya would think he is CUTE but not me

You havent had enought to drink ! :o