"tops" So Hard To Find

JonnieB

One of my petite gripes about living in LOS is the relative rarity of true Thai tops. I know that this is a problem in many gay communities around the world. But here in Thailand, it can be close to impossible. Even when you find a Big Stud Muffin that you are almost positive that you have struck Top Gold, he turns out to be another bottom :D It's bad enough wadding through all the LDBs in training to find a real gay man...then having to wade through all the bottoms to find a top.

Of course, sometimes you are pleasantly surprised and some delicate young man turns out to be a raging top in bed :o

One of my petite gripes about living in LOS is the relative rarity of true Thai tops. I know that this is a problem in many gay communities around the world. But here in Thailand, it can be close to impossible. Even when you find a Big Stud Muffin that you are almost positive that you have struck Top Gold, he turns out to be another bottom :D It's bad enough wadding through all the LDBs in training to find a real gay man...then having to wade through all the bottoms to find a top.

Of course, sometimes you are pleasantly surprised and some delicate young man turns out to be a raging top in bed :D

I really don't know where you are looking. Most of the guys I meet in LOS are tops, ot at least wanna be tops. I don't do pick upbars or beats and stay clear of places where Thai boiz trawl for farangs, I meet most of my guys throu friends, mainly at private parties and I always seem to have trouble finding a bottom. I do admit the queeny guys and even teenagers don't do it for me, so I mostly go for very masculin mid 20's to 40's guys, maybe that is where I miss out on bottoms :o

PB's spot on as usual. One of the things that surprised me when coming to Thailand was how many passive, even nelly Thai guys want to be top.

My prior decades of experience in the West, brought me to the belief that my height and muscularity (perhaps my aggressive nature} sent out "top" vibes as I was rarely approached by "tops", even in Sauna's. Not so here.

My Thai mate is diminutive, definitely a self-proclaimed bottom and enjoys an occasional "dress up as lady" night with his "sisters", for four years his hair came almost to his waist.

Yet, he is always requesting "top" priviliges when he gets horny. He does not act "nelly" except on dress up nights and is an athlete and sports minded guy. So, as usual, generalities don't apply.

The OP hasn't been back on here. I guess he found what he's looking for! Apparently hard, but not too hard to find.

Just an observation on my part...not really looking for advice on finding mai mai :o

As many have said...many Thai aim to please so are versatile. True tops are kinda rare me thinks, however.

In Chiang Mai, there's plenty of Tops. Many Tai Yai will only top (and for most of them you can change "Tai" to "Kuai" and the name still holds true :o YO!) OK, so quite a few "claim" to be straight and top only, cos they don't want their mates to know their real orientation, but get em behind closed doors and that "I'm man" crap soon disappears!

As one gets further south away from the Shan State influence, the OP may have a point. When those siisy boys say "I'm top" they'd better have the equipment to deliver the promise too! :D And I mean a real one, not some abortion where the quack stuck some of the left over silicon from the nose job.....