Homeopathic Remedies In Chiang Mai

vagabond48

Does anyone use remedies here?

I am looking for a source to buy remedies in CM?

If not CM, how about Bangkok?

Thanks

We use remedies but couldn't find any in Chiang Mai. In the end we asked an aussie homeopath in BKK to send us some. I haven't got time right now but I will see if we still have her contact details at the weekend. Homeopathy seems to be very rare here in Thailand.

I use remedies, but get them from abroad. Takes 6 to 10 days to be send.

I know of at least one person who has follow a homeopathic course at a respectable institute in India. I do not know, though, if she uses dry (Organon 4th edition) or wet doses (Organon 5th and 6th edition). This is for me of major importance and tells me a lot about the skills of the homeopath. This person has a kind of machine that makes remedies which I've used before in emergency cases. Machine made remedies aren't as good as the ones made by Helios or the like. This person is also Thailand's distributor for remedies made by a respectable institute in India.

There's another lady in Chiang Rai who makes machine made remedies, and there seems to be a guy in CM. But for those details you have to PM vitalgirl. She seems to be unwilling to tell me, although she offered to PM his details on the health forum. :o

Furthermore, there is a health shop close to the Rimping on the Rom Chok market, who sells remedies. She's a niece of a customer of mine who told me, but haven't checked it out yet.

For details on the Homeopath or where I buy the remedies, please, PM me or if you need only 1 or 2 pills of a specific remedy with a specific potency, then I can have a look what I have in stock (which isn't much yet :D)

Nienke

For details on the Homeopath or where I buy the remedies, please, PM me or if you need only 1 or 2 pills of a specific remedy with a specific potency, then I can have a look what I have in stock (which isn't much yet :o)

Nienke

Thanks for the reply and offer.

• 1 year later...
Does anyone use remedies here?

I am looking for a source to buy remedies in CM?

If not CM, how about Bangkok?

Thanks

I order mine from helios.co.uk. They generall take about 5 days to get here. They have a very good reputation for the quality of their remedies.

• 1 year later...

Hi..

I am now using Homeopathy and interested to take the training course in Bangkok. ( I am in Bangkok).

Homeopathy is kind of new for me, I just read one book about it. And using hoemopathy from a practitioner.

My aim is to have ability for self-use. Pls kindly advice.

And when you mean you get the remedies from abroad, it's ready to be used or we must process by dilute?

Thank you very much for your advice.

I know of at least one person who has follow a homeopathic course at a respectable institute in India. I do not know, though, if she uses dry (Organon 4th edition) or wet doses (Organon 5th and 6th edition). This is for me of major importance and tells me a lot about the skills of the homeopath. This person has a kind of machine that makes remedies which I've used before in emergency cases. Machine made remedies aren't as good as the ones made by Helios or the like. This person is also Thailand's distributor for remedies made by a respectable institute in India.

There's another lady in Chiang Rai who makes machine made remedies, and there seems to be a guy in CM. But for those details you have to PM vitalgirl. She seems to be unwilling to tell me, although she offered to PM his details on the health forum. :o

Furthermore, there is a health shop close to the Rimping on the Rom Chok market, who sells remedies. She's a niece of a customer of mine who told me, but haven't checked it out yet.

For details on the Homeopath or where I buy the remedies, please, PM me or if you need only 1 or 2 pills of a specific remedy with a specific potency, then I can have a look what I have in stock (which isn't much yet :D)

Nienke

• 4 months later...

Hi..

I am now using Homeopathy and interested to take the training course in Bangkok. ( I am in Bangkok).

Homeopathy is kind of new for me, I just read one book about it. And using hoemopathy from a practitioner.

And when you mean you get the remedies from abroad, it's ready to be used or we must process by dilute?

Nienke

My advice is simple - it doesn't work you will be wasting time effort and money - how do you expect to treat anything, let alone yourself by reading one book?

Hi..

My advice is simple - it doesn't work you will be wasting time effort and money - how do you expect to treat anything, let alone yourself by reading one book?

I guess you woke up after 4 months of sleep and had a burning desire to give the last poster of this thread some positive advice. :whistling:

They are ready to use. No need to dilute them. I highly recommend helios.co.uk as a source for the remedies.

Hi..

Nienke

remedy implies that it will correct a problem - so this is the incorrect term for homeopathic products as homeopathy will not "remedy" anything.

BTW - beware of the "helios" site - it appears to be corrupted, by malware of some kind or something - perhaps they tried to fix it with a homeopathic cure?

Edited by Deeral