Phuket As A Potential Place To Live

girlx

Just a question.

It occurs to me while i was on the road trip to North Thailand with the family. I can find laundry service but not laundrymat that has dryers. Or at least places that actually display english signs instead of covering their glass fronted stores with colour big thai words.

I am looking to have dirty travelling clothes washed, dried and collected within 2 hours. Especially at those Resorts and some old hotels we stayed at.

Though the sun is good enough in Phuket, I wonder how tourist does their laundry when in a hurry.

I am technically a tourist but I was spared the issues while in Phuket.

Is there a viable business here to provide coin operated laundry & dryer machines in Phuket?

Edited by viciouskitty74

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question.

It occurs to me while i was on the road trip to North Thailand with the family. I can find laundry service but not laundrymat that has dryers. Or at least places that actually display english signs instead of covering their glass fronted stores with colour big thai words.

I am looking to have dirty travelling clothes washed, dried and collected within 2 hours. Especially at those Resorts and some old hotels we stayed at.

Though the sun is good enough in Phuket, I wonder how tourist does their laundry when in a hurry.

I am technically a tourist but I was spared the issues while in Phuket.

Is there a viable business here to provide coin operated laundry & dryer machines in Phuket?

Hi VK,

I say not as laundry is so cheaply done by the locals.

Good subject for a new thread though as I don't think most will see this.

Cheers,

HB