Lame Question About Bluetooth

cooL_guY_corY

Hey got a new phone.. the usb cable for it wasnt available at mbk ( its nokia 2630) and the phone has blue tooth. I downloaded the nokia software used for data transfer and all that stuff but i cant seem to figure out if my Laptop has bluetooth or not.. Its about a year and a half old now, HP, dont have the model number offhand or anything.. from what i read i should be able to enable blue tooth from Wireless connections or WLan buttons in systray but i cant find anything, anywhere.. which kinda leads me to believe my comp doesnt support bluetooth.. anyways i guess my question is how do i find bluetooth or find out if i dont have it ? I am actually legit on computers but just really have no clue regarding bluetooth.. thanks for anyhelp !

Hey got a new phone.. the usb cable for it wasnt available at mbk ( its nokia 2630) and the phone has blue tooth. I downloaded the nokia software used for data transfer and all that stuff but i cant seem to figure out if my Laptop has bluetooth or not.. Its about a year and a half old now, HP, dont have the model number offhand or anything.. from what i read i should be able to enable blue tooth from Wireless connections or WLan buttons in systray but i cant find anything, anywhere.. which kinda leads me to believe my comp doesnt support bluetooth.. anyways i guess my question is how do i find bluetooth or find out if i dont have it ? I am actually legit on computers but just really have no clue regarding bluetooth.. thanks for anyhelp !

You can find the Cable at Klong Thom, Chinatown Bangkok!

If your laptop is only 18 months old then it may have Bluetooth.

Look for a little switch/indicator on the front of the laptop with the Bluetooth symbol (zigzag thing) next to it , try operating the switch

(it may be push or slide) if you can find it and a blue indicator may light up (mabey).

This is what happens with Acers, and the Bluetooth is not enabled until you operate the switch.

Naka.